1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Comments on Profile Post by djdilan

1. 4ChanFox
    4ChanFox
    Howdy, welcome back, who are you? o-o
    May 3, 2017
  2. djdilan
    djdilan
    A nobody to be perfectly honest, just someone aspiring to practice psionics. I used to be on here before but I was too immature, and let my own hubris get in my way but I'm here to try again, what about yourself?
    May 3, 2017
  3. 4ChanFox
    4ChanFox
    I'm just another Psion, aspiring to be a person who can help life, just being young isn't a total negative, Im using it as a head start, I'm happy that I'm mature enough for this now, but can hardly learn much :T
    May 3, 2017
  4. djdilan
    djdilan
    Well I can guarantee you're ahead of myself ^^ I'm sure that head start will pay off in the long run
    May 3, 2017
  5. 4ChanFox
    4ChanFox
    I hope so, I hope you waiting will pay off as well, and Im only a novice by this place's standards :T
    May 3, 2017
  6. djdilan
    djdilan
    At least you don't just have lurker status on here ^^ and I know that we'll both be successful if we only apply ourselves properly (that was cliche af)
    May 3, 2017
  7. 4ChanFox
    4ChanFox
    (it was, but a good cliche lol) Good point, I was worried when you followed me, wouldn't you be worried if you saw a lurker following you lol
    May 3, 2017
  8. djdilan
    djdilan
    *cringe* I can understand that but I'm trying to build up enough credit again to make it go away.
    May 3, 2017
  9. 4ChanFox
    4ChanFox
    I can help vouch for that if you want :3
    May 3, 2017
  10. djdilan
    djdilan
    If it comes down to it, I would really appreciate the help thanks!
    May 3, 2017