1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Comments on Profile Post by Psi-Gúrú

1. Avana
    Avana
    You'll be aight. King Arthur lived a good life as a human and so will you.
    Aug 20, 2017
  2. DruidicDamnation
    DruidicDamnation
    But we are no King Arthur..
    Aug 21, 2017
  3. Iamra
    Iamra
    Strength in unity. <3
    Aug 21, 2017
  4. Psi-Gúrú
    Psi-Gúrú
    No Iamra, what we've done in past 2 centuries, especially this one makes me sick to my stomach.
    I know some of it is just in our nature but people are starting to weak in controling themself, we become beasts. If this is how we are represented as a human species then I'll live my whole life ashamed. No wonder I wanna be in animal form 'n shit, a stray dog has more humain character. People are blinding us from truth.
    Aug 21, 2017
  5. DruidicDamnation
    DruidicDamnation
    Well said, I feel better being abnormal and beast like so I am fine, aha..
    Aug 21, 2017
  6. Iamra
    Iamra
    Which is why we have meditation and much more. We come to phases of understanding something. We can either accept it or not. Humans are more than what merits the eye, to me, it has been suppressed. I can see what you mean and that is understandable.
    Aug 21, 2017
  7. DruidicDamnation
    DruidicDamnation
    I think the Humans that Psi Guru is talking about are the ones who disrespect every other persons beliefs and point of views just because they can sort of people?..
    Aug 21, 2017
  8. Iamra
    Iamra
    Yes, I know. These people have narcissistic, selfish agendas. I've seen so many things on this planet. Things are getting better.
    Aug 21, 2017
  9. DruidicDamnation
    DruidicDamnation
    Slowly,..yet again I can't be the closed mined one and say it's not getting better, So I agree but to a degree.
    Aug 21, 2017
  10. Psi-Gúrú
    Psi-Gúrú
    Society tries to point our heads towards illusions, but my perception is stubborn as a river through a rock. Greed, jealousy, possesivity is their only filling inside them. 3 corrupting forces that eat eachother up.
    Aug 21, 2017
  11. Chocolate
    Chocolate
    I agree with Lamra =) ever tried explaining psionics to a person and being said it's black magic?
    Aug 24, 2017
  12. Iamra
    Iamra
    <3, and no I have never. That must be ignorant for someone to say that, yet psionics or direct magick, in general, it is all works of good and bad. It's just how you want to use the energy for, some used it to heal, some the opposite. Psionics today and many of its similar forms I find somewhat very limited, I find the Asetian texts to be more profound in explaining this.
    Aug 24, 2017