1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

30 Day Challenge: Feasibility of Belief

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

?

Can the mindset of "I believe i can do this" really work in psionics?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2016.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends...

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

You yourself used the word "common" though.Actually it was:
    So in your view it is something that can be easilly achieved.

We have members that managed to levitate?There is a difference though with "quick, in the moment" levitation and "controlled, willing" levitation.
    And as said(three times?) my intention isn't getting proof for levitation or for any other of the abilities, my intention is seeing if a mindset can really change someone's progress.
    Spam from members?Entities?Even if i got great results with the abilities, my focus isn't on 'em in this 30 day challenge.I don't think any of it(spam and entities) would happen.People can be jealous, but enough to do something bad is exagerating a bit, and i'm not even talking 'bout the ones that are all bark and no bite.

Zerachiel likes this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Did I say common? o.o I didn't mean to imply something that would be super easy, lol, I meant, like 1 in 100 psions common, xD. and the proof part I was implying because you said for me to see if I could get any members I know of who could do it to offer such to the community, did you not?
    And trust me, jealousy goes a long way even if you aren't doing this for them, but my only advice here, is if you do achieve good results for levitation, tone it down some, make it seem less extreme, not only will you get a lot of doubt, but also spam to be taught, as well as a few members on here who take the "DIrect" approach.. if you know what I mean.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Need to be more specific next time you mention something like this.Common is usually though as "easy" or "8~9 out of 10 chances to appear".

But the psions you're using in this "1 of 100" are those that really train, that have aptitude for it and do achieve results?Or you're saying psions in general?I did say that 'bout proof, but that was to see if you would keep saying that it was common, 'cause in MY case the proof i want isn't directly 'bout abilities, though they are a part of it.

LoL, I don't think that levitation would be "extreme" as you're implying, actually flying would be more extreme, and bonus points if it was flying like a jet.I'll only write the results i'll get, nothing more or less, and it would only be fair for a researcher to write as it happened."Spam to be taught"?Most "psions" in here that seems to come to learn and train don't seem to move a muscle into achieving their wanted results, so the chance of receiving "spams" for it would be near zero, if not zero.Most people want shortcuts to their desires, they don't want the "how tos" and to pay with their "time".

And no, i honestly don't get what you mean with a "direct" approach.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

UPDATE: posted formally which abilities were chosen for this challenge.
    Also, i'm thinking if for the Impossible one if i should add 10 more days and keep just 30 to the Easy and Medium cathegories.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

UPDATE!
    (Remember that whenever i write UPDATE you should re-read my first post, the one that started the thread, as I'll keep adding my results there)

Johnathan
    Cool

Johnathan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

A suggestion, meditate and ask your subconscious to assist you in your goals

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I don't think this would be allowed.I'm working with the "belief i can do everything", so i can't use anything else since i want to see if having this mindset can affect a psion's training.If i use anything else to "help" i would technically be cheating.

Demoplayer likes this.
    Johnathan
    Cool

Johnathan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Ah I see. Ok then

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member