1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

A Mental Shifting Guide

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Neku
    Roflmao

Neku Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Hello fellow otherkins, here i want to write a brief "guide" about a technique that has been very helpful to me in the past, letting me know that i'm not the only one, that those weren't halucinations, now to clarify it physical shifting is not possible due to our good friend the veil.

This technique will only do a mental/auric shift and you will require some friends that can confirm your shift and so when you doubt and you think you are crazy you can recall to these experiences and say "i'm not mad, im not believing things they saw it"

Now let's go to the actual thing,this steps will just be the better form that my brain manages to explain it in a comprehensible way but you can take the steps on the order that you prefer, if you prefer doing the the whole thing in just one shift do it( i actually do it in that way)

1-First calm your mind with wherever you prefer, then we will continue to the mental shift
    2-Now visualize you being your kin type, think on how your kin type behaves what instincts you have an so fort, that wil start trigering your mental shift
    3-with you mental shift ready let's start with the auric shift, fell your limbs, but not your human limbs your otherkin limbs like your wings/horns/tail or wherever you have.
    Feel them as if they were physical, visualize them, keep doing it until you feel ready
    4-remenber those friends that i told you will need? well, when your shifts are ready go and walk or wherever you prefer and tell them to observer you, to look at you aura and see if they see some phantom limbs, if the way you walk is animal-like or someting else, tell them to look you at your eyes and decribe how your vision feels, you know "eyes are gates to the soul"

well thats all i hope it was usefull to you and that if you are realy an otherkin those experiences will bring you more confidence in yourself.

any recomendacions,critics, arguments, or your experiences with this technique will be very aprecciated

Lyss

Lyss Citizen

I have dreams of animals often, and have spent alot of time in the back 40, if not the greenwoods.
    Often after I have these dreams of a certain animal I will encounter them close to home in the waking world.
    Is this accredited to shamanic journey, shifting, or both?

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

I think it would be more of a "shamanic journey", just a guess.

Lyss

Lyss Citizen

Thanks.