1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

a safe place for therians

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Never heard of her.
    Isn't this how humans view dragons?I think that someone that was "psychologically" a dragon would say something like that.

Ever since people started to put 'kin and tumblr on the same sentence i started to search a bit 'bout it.The tumblrs 'bout 'kin are ridiculous.So far, of what i've see of 'em...no wonder that people make fun of 'kin.

#21 Perses Keraunos, Nov 13, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 13, 2016
    LinRae likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Well OKC are googlekin, so I guess it's common, I see a OKC can only really get somewhere when mixed in with OEC/occult.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Not necessarily. They just have to be open to the thought of the paranormal/supernatural.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

LoL, googlekin.
    By the way Zerachiel said it, it seems that they're very skeptic 'bout anything that isn't 'kin.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

More like anything that touches down on energy manipulation, ESP, but then there's also some who are kind of pissy about the ability to confirm kinity through soul dives and such, I believe it;'s because they would hate to find out they aren't what they claim if more then 3 readings say otherwise.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You have to take into account people that literally are unable to get consistent readings of kin.