1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Ability tiers

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

jackiejackie
    Fine

jackiejackie Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I made a thread a few minutes ago witha poll asking how good you are at electrokinesis, and added answers like beginner, intermediate, etc.

It would be great if a few people who are really good at some particular skills like pyrokinesis, projection, energy manipulation, etc. got together and made a thread where we define what it means to be a beginner at something, a master, etc. Like the tier system but for specific skills. I don't know if there is already such a thing on the site, but I'll gladly help make it :slight_smile:

Maybe we could make a group chat with some experts on specific abilities and discuss it, it would be much easier to say you are beginner or intermediate instead of having to say every ability you are learning, bad, or good at.

jackiejackie
    Fine

jackiejackie Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I mean I like the PATS, but it is much more focused on the overall skills and learning them, not classification.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

I like this idea, is it like being "beginner" level in a skill, or a set of them?