1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Aerokinesis for Beginners

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

What is aerokinesis?
    Aerokinesis, or AeroK is the manipulation of the air using psionic energy. By connecting with the air's energy, Psions can perform a variety of techniques, such as wind blasts and air balls.

Connecting w/ the Air's Energy(DO NOT SKIP):
    Many beginners skip the energy connection technique, and promptly find out that their aeroK isn't working. To properly connect, visualize the wind's energy becoming your own, and draw in that energy. Keep doing this until you feel that you are properly connected. Do this before every time you practice aeroK. Eventually it will become second nature.

Basic Tech: Changing Wind Direction
    To perform this technique, channel air energy into your palm/focal point with the intent of changing the direction of the breeze. Project your energy in the direction where you want the wind to go. The wind should follow. If it doesn't, try connecting to the air again. The first time you try this, perform it multiple times to make sure it isn't just coincidence. To make the wind blow harder, project more energy with greater intensity. The more wind blowing around, the stronger your gust will be.

Second Tech: Wind Stop
    Do the same thing as changing the wind direction, except have the intention of stopping the wind in your energy, and direct it either up or down. Again, try this multiple times along with the genesis technique. The stronger the wind currently is, the more energy it will take to stop the wind.

Genesis Technique:
    This is very similar to changing the direction of the wind, but it takes more energy because on top of directing the wind you have to create it. Channel energy into your palm, and visualize the air molecules still, then moving in the direction of your energy. This will effectively kick-start the air.

Thanks all for reading, I will post more guides on AeroK in the future. Good luck and have fun!
    (This guide is by d20panda)

0megaZer0 likes this.
    0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

Very nice technique!

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

I sorta made my own technique, but what I do is I connect with the airs energy as you stated above, then I close my eyes and image it being windy (Sight, Hearing and thought/intention) then I start pulling and pushing the air wherever I want and I find if I move my hands it helps with the direction and speed of the wind and if you do that you can also control the power and velocity of it with your hands. I don't know if this is a "Proper" technique but it works well for me.

D20panda likes this.
    D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

They both work well but with projecting energy you can do it without hands.

DruidicDamnation likes this.