1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Antifa? The neo-facist terrorists.

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Onyx Blayne
    Darkness

Onyx Blayne The Deceiver
    Official Member

It's beginning in England now aswell. Weird how "Anti facists" are now the facist terrorists. What are your views on Antifa and the alt-left?

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

I believe that Antifa is a rather hypocritical movement that wants to solve a mostly peaceful Alt Right (I in no way agree with them) also known as NeoNazis, they want to stop a group with violence in the hope that it will stop violence, but with the alt left, in general I have no problem with, they just believe something, and in general are peaceful and civil about it.

Panabups
    Happy

Panabups Citizen

Me too. I also have no problem with the alt left as long as it's civil and no violence is used. Antifa though needs to have a reality check, that maybe violence isn't always the answer.

Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The alt right isnt nazi. Stop watching CNN.

Antifa is a terrorist group. Plain and simple.

Onyx Blayne likes this.
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

idk why I typed taht honestly, I meant alt left, but either way Im wrong lol

Ludwig likes this.