1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

anything for therians

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

mage emporer16
    Inspired

mage emporer16 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

so anyway I am a therian and I wouldn't mind having someplace for us here all though I am a part of another site for therians but having more places to go to would really help us

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Punctuation, it makes a lot of difference in a text.
    You already knew that you were a therian or was it a "new discovery"?'Cause I don't remember you ever mentioning this before.
    As for a place, this site is probably one of the most active and "safe" for 'kin, and we already have an entire section for it, so I don't know what you mean with "I wouldn't mind having some place for us here".

And what being part of another site have anything to do with being part of this one or even being a therian?

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

The otherkin section should suit your needs very well, maybe you can create a "Therian" thread if your heart so wishes.

mage emporer16
    Inspired

mage emporer16 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

thanks for the info