1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Astral Projection: Cannot Project? - Twitches & Eye Movement

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Citizen

I have been trying to do AP since last year. The problem is even if i stay calm and relaxed i automatically hear some kind of voice and i feel that i am flying but when i feel it my eyelashes and my face muscles move like a reflex. If you know what is the problem please help me cause AP is something that i really want to do

Baal Domiel
    The Crew

Baal Domiel State Department

The face twitches and rapid eye movements means your about to Project. This is one of the hardest parts for those who don't have mentors because they think they are doing it wrong. Keep going your almost there. Don't focus to hard through this because if you focus to hard on what's going on your will lose connection to your projection. Congrats.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Citizen

That really made me feel better. Cause i tought that something is wrong with me

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Ignore the the voice and push forward.
    Also nothing is wrong with you.
    Would you please care to explain the method that you are using to project?

shisus_

shisus_ Citizen

disclaimer iv never projected out side of a few accidental happenings.. dont focus on the physical. you shouldnt be aware of the eye twitch. focus your energic body. atune to it become one with it. physical happening's will happen, dont let them distract you.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

Not trying to be the typical 'Ik better' asshat that appears oh so frequently on this site but.... there is a difference between accidental and trying to project on purpose.

shisus_

shisus_ Citizen

sageyuu: i did give my warning. also the result is the same. also i was just stating my personal opinions on the matter.

Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Citizen

Actually the problem are that twitches. They make it harder to focus or push forward.

I don't just use one method. I choose what is suitable for me actually. But recently i use that: I imagine that i am at the beach with a full moon. I sit on sands and just focus on my breath. And after a time the voice and twitches start.

I think that you are right but it is not something that i can't be aware of . At least for now

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

This is why you should entrance the mind like when your day dreaming, Though the main problem with doing that is pushing past your fantasies and desires.

Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Citizen

What you mean by "entrance the mind"? Is it like daydreaming more realistic?

DeltaUnit

DeltaUnit Citizen
    Official Member

By that, it seems as though Sage is implying that the mind has to be placed into a trancelike state.
    In doing so, all distracting thoughts are to be cleared out of the mind, essentially bringing focus upon... nothing, really. It is a deliberate 'spacing out' of the mind, and relaxation.

#11 DeltaUnit, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Demoplayer and SageYuu like this.
    Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Citizen

So that leads us to meditation?

DeltaUnit

DeltaUnit Citizen
    Official Member

That is precisely it.