1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Biolocation: Entering the Biolocative Plane

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Heyy everyone, Choco here. Just got some few questions to ask and hopefully would get some good respond.

Yesterday when I was practicing biolocation, i noticed part of my body suddenly disappeared and appreared in the place i was trying to biolocate. I could feel my soul there and suddenly, just suddenly i seemed to have "opened" my eyed there. I could literally see everything there without hestitation or confirmation. I could float anywhere i like.

But it changed when i try to perform it today, i couldn't 100% perform the results i had yesterday. Did i just entered the biolocative plane or just opened my third eye or broke a seal? How could i be able to keep projecting efficiently? Thanks in advance for your respond guys.

Ps. The time when i could see in the biolocative plane is when i got shocked from my family members sounds from downstairs, i know could be unbelievable but that really happened and i could start seeing in bioL plane.

Aliter and DruidicDamnation like this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

Sounds you you had experienced full projection the first time, it's really annoying to do at the start (I can't fully project at will either), just keep focusing on accomplishing it again.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

But now I thought it was remote viewing, OMG :O

Psi-Gúrú likes this.
    Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

remote Viewing and BioLocation are relative closely, almost 1 same thing with different names.
    Remote Viewing is more likely static and you just let visuals appear in your minds eye and other senses from what you want.
    Here you can ask guides for images or you do it yourself. While BioLocation is more dynamic and no guides needed.

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

What do u mean by guides?

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Guides: I mean angels, spirits, deities etc. that are willing to tell and show you places and informations.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Do you mean I could find guides when remote viewing?

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Newbies at remote viewing hardly can find guides while doing it.
    You can either train remote viewing or find spirits while projecting and ask them to help you up.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Having the thought of finding spirits while projecting makes me shudder :3
    U know RV isn't projecting right, it's ESP.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

lol yes but few ways RV can be done, one is just by sensing it other is mental projection and recieving. Still dozens of ways out there.

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

I could fully project myself now. But I couldn't keep control of my consicousness into one place. In fact, it divided into 3 including my physical body :( it drift along the plane not following my will. At first, my body keep shaking like something was gonna burst out from my body, then i saw an image of a white thing leaving my body (what is that? Soul? Consciousness? Part of my energy body?) I couldn't force the white thing out of my body. Suddenly, I switch to my projected body and force that white thing out to that. That's when tradegy happens. The white things drift not following my will. I mean, I COULDN'T control them. When i focus on my physical body, I felt its empty, like an inflated balloon. The white thing is air, my body is balloon. I could only connect my energetic bodies with a link. And they are trolling me by ignoring my will. What actually id the white thing? How could I control myself when fully projected? Thanks in advance.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

It sounds like you are simply having a major connection issue, people always have connection problems at the start, the best bet is to consistently project and just immerse yourself in it, it'll eventually strengthen the connection.

Property and Chocolate like this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Alright, thanks :)