1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Causing Physical Damage with Psionics?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Dark Lord
    Darkness

Dark Lord Senior Citizen
    Official Member

It is possible, I do it best using pressure points because they are the fastest way to cause spiritual damage. Though a good mental block can stop such attacks.

Lightningz
    Energetic

Lightningz Citizen
    Official Member

Psionic combat is very possible and can be very effective depending on how well trained, (We do have inactive dna helixes that would greatly assist with that) but it can still be done with 2-3 helix's as many people currently have.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

I've studied acupuncture points, pressure points, and observed how the paths of energy flows in many people. Though I don't use that knowledge for combat. I use it more for healing. So far Been able to relieve migraines, wrist pain (though admittedly this is easy), and a couple of times remove a parasite. I did this by causing a build up energy and forcing it through one of the natural exits in the individuals energy system. Only down side is i have to make physical contact to do it.

Dark Lord likes this.
    Will-o-wisp

Will-o-wisp Citizen

I don't think DNA has much to do with the Nonphysical?

Lightningz
    Energetic

Lightningz Citizen
    Official Member

Well there's no real difference between the physical and "non physical", because the next plane up (4d) still has physicality but it's just a less dense form of matter and different matter structure but it's still energy and matter all together. So if you have all your dna activated (which is multidimensional in nature) then you would overall accumulate the connections of all those planes involved. For example, if you can make a ki ball and throw it and move a chair, or use telekinesis to lift a chair or table, with 2 helix's then add 4 helix's and you will be able to access spiritual capabilities (psychic energy, life force, spiritual energy) easier than you would have as 2 helix, thus, making telekinesis easier to do or things like invisibility and some levitation, teleportation natural and at ease. Now activate all twelve, and think of it like a video game where you unlock new levels and your character gets a huge boost in every aspect because they evolved, then your looking at creating a plate of food in front of you just by imagining it there because your conscious/ spiritual/ - mind over matter capabilities have just gotten super charged. Hence - mind over matter.
    Generally speaking, your already manipulating matter with your mind, it's how much of that connection to mind over matter that you have as of now and soon. Mind over matter means exactly that, so that is not limited to the things you may see in chronicle, dr manhattan (really good visual reference to what human beings potential is if they tap into those capabilities) , star wars jedi's, things on tv shows like fairy tail is a good example of magic applications, and whatever your imagination comes up with.

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I think your 'dna helixes' are just mental levers that you found which control aspects of your mind (e.g. focus, awareness, alignment with earth/water/air/fire(metaphorical, of course), alignment with certain astral/etheric vibrational levels, etc.). Mine "feel" like physical levers, but each to their own I guess.

Will-o-wisp

Will-o-wisp Citizen

Yeah I agree with Jason, I think that may be your personal Paradigm and how your brain best sees the world, and that is perfectly fine.

Ancient_Arcane

Ancient_Arcane Citizen
    Official Member

It is extremely difficult to cause anyone permanent harm with psion ability. Seeing as kinesis is just anime wanna be stuff, at the very most you'll do is hurt someone temporarily.

Generally, psion ability only effects blood pressure, so unless someone has some kind of extreme health problem, you'll just inconvenience them for a day or so at most.

I've personally been in at least 500 battles against me, probably more. And I'm still alive and doing just fine.

...and when I hear all this excited talk from someone wanting to harm others with psion abilities, I wonder is this person a psychopath?. If they didn't have psion ability would they run around with knives or guns trying to murder people? Having a strong desire to harm humans is an insanity.

Neku
    Roflmao

Neku Senior Citizen
    Official Member

i see physical damage possible, i have a techique that basically "crushes" an area of the energy sistem. it has to be tested,but atleats on energy sensitive people it works quite well

Lightningz likes this.
    Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

This is very accurate, which is why I used magick with some of the constructs I used.