1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Connecting Minds

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Ciplbilher Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I had the idea just now of almost entirely connecting a group of people's minds to share thoughts, ideas and potentialy even abilities.

This also seems like you could combine brainpower to help unlock powers and even use supposed bound abilities like teleportation, flight and all kinds of other abilities.

Im thinking this could be done by having everyone involved connect to everyone else through strong two way links and have multiple constructs manage information coming through the links and filter out energy that can be harmful to anyones ES, and have them maintain the links.

I dont need to be told this sounds far fetched, but if it can be done i think its worth a try.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Psychics who live together or grow and train together eventually develop something similar to this.

A bond as we call it.
    Me and my roommates (all three are psychics and energy workers) share a bond of sorts. We don't share thoughts or abilities but we do link to each other with great ease and have far more issues keeping each other out. We can also tell what the other is thinking by focusing on the person in close proximity . Well the telepathic three of us can.

This is probably the closest to such a thing as possible. A bond between friends who have known and grown together.

A link can share energy but all the energy in the world isn't going to let you break the laws of physics. Bend. Some. Break no.

Sadly there are just some things that aren't possible. As you stated. Its far fetched and while it may be very well desired. Desire and belief doesn't make reality.

Nor would making a bunch of links be a good idea. That energy is shared sure. But its coming from people. What happens if one of you takes all of someone elses hm?
    Exactly. Bad juju.

Abilites are trained. Not gained. You can't send abilities down a link and the person will then have the same level of competency as you. It doesn't work like that.

A metaphor that may help you understand.
    If micheal jordan gives you his nikes will you automatically become a basketball legend? No. You will have a really slick pair of kicks that probably won't fit you. But the shoes don't hold MJs training in them.
    Make sense?

Avana likes this.
    Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Official Member

Good point. I just thought it could be possibile at the least to combine mental power to achieve abilities. If certain people that claim to use bound abilities arent lying, it should be more than possible with more than one person.

Also to call them bound means they have a bind on them. Binds can be broken, cant they?

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Depends on what you mean by bound.

Bound as in bound by the limits of physical such as teleporting or flying etc? No those people are full of shit I'm stil waiting on the last person who claimed teleportation to visit me using such like he said he would. It's been two years. I ain't holding my breath.

You can't break those. That's not binded that's bound. Theres a difference. Bounds in that term refers to fundamental laws. Fundamental laws cannot be broken.

Z3R0 is the name he went by if anyone is wondering. Kids a quack.

Bound as in bound by seals namely kinseals. Yes they can be broken the abilites if any are gunna be latents though. Usually esp. Or excess energy or memories from past lives. The seals are usually broken in a soul dive. Although they break naturally with time. Or stress.

Those refer to binds or seald. Binds can be broken or shooken off.

Ciplbilher
    Thinking

Official Member

i was meaning as in Binds and Seals. Every myth comes from some truth. For flight, extremely advanced telekinesis that most would never achieve. Same for teleportation. seperate the bodies molecules. And from there, move with TK. And since TK doesnt follow the laws of motion, instant travel is possible. Then reassemble the body. And its possible to survive with the molecules seperated, theres undersea life that does so as a defense mechanism.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Bound abilities are abilities that are bound by something else, not kinseals. They are completely different from kin seals and regular seals, those abilities I don't think people will openly claim or even prove for that matter but I think that reason is entirely different then what goes around in the OECs, one being repercussions of spreading that sort of thing, and no I don't mean the government nonsense.

As for sharing abilities I think that would fail for a multiple reasons, while I do believe all kinesis are available to everyone there's abilities that are more akin to certain people despite the belief that "everyone is the same and can do everything" it's just not how it works atleast in my opinion, energy systems are different among other things. I don't mean latent abilities which in my opinion everyone can do just some are more adept in.

Perses Keraunos and Mammon like this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Much of what is and was possible in the times of myth are no longer possible.

This is due to how the world has fundamentally changed in its energy structures.

People haven't forgotten how. They no longer can.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

I had some experience in regards to staying constantly connected to another people. It was with a former lover of mine who had a esp that was very close to telepathy. We had our personalities changed drastically and went both batshit.

I took quite some time to recover, and dont know how she is doing nowadays

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I can't see the connection between connecting minds and being able to do the "bound abilities".
    The thing with myths though is that we can't tell what was true and what was exageration or just BS.We also have to remember that people back then didn't had the technology we have today, and 'cause of that they were more attuned to the spiritual than many are today.Maybe that's why there are so many myths regarding people with exceptional abilities.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

What kind of repercussions do you think that would happen?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That doesn't really matter what I -think- there's just some things that aren't meant to be spread and shared. Unless someone wants to be rebound.

Equilibrium
    Question

Equilibrium Senior Citizen
    Official Member

C: Me and my cousin, two or three nights ago, became a complete one body. We shared thinking. But we were doing a technique that the chinese kung fu people do called sticky hands. We had done it so well that we were walking both hands to hand fingers to fingers walking in any direction "we" wanted to. Perfect connection. There was times where we burped and we messed up. When it was happening it was hard to decide what then was moving our hands, and when one person decided to try to change up the direction it would work or it didn't for those times we lost it a bit. But other times when we decided, or who was deciding, we chose the direction for our hands. Perfect connection haha. Uhh. Same dude cousin we shared a dream during meditation. Vision to vision as well as sensation in the dream. Perfect.

So im just saying that between people the three of you or the two of you can "disappear"

Another thing is I trained in telekinesis and my brother having not, seen me once and developed it. Same with my cousin. I didn't pass on the abilities. It was just like seeing a person swimming for the first time and realizing you can swim too. But abilities can be passed on. By good teachers. A man Paramesha Nithanda is a very good teacher.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

This was basicaly what happened to us when we did this.

Prugnino
    Breezy

Prugnino Citizen

This is what i meant for metaconcert in my post. So it's clear that many of you did it. Interesting topic, if you have more, let me know :-)