1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Creating historical documents of Energetic manipulation practices

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Greetings!

I'm currently working on documenting various histories of Energy manipulation, and direct magick itself. Now adays you got new terms for these "rediscovered" systems. Such as Chaos magick (Though partially, due for it has been a moderated version of direct magick. Like, adding rituals and indirect methods), Psionics, Omnimancy. Whatever the case is, on this project I want to work on among others, let's provide more history.

Ancient Egyptians were known for some of their cults. The Asetian culture (A tradition of vampires, and direct magickal groups), they're children of Aset (Isis). The stories about them are interesting, which provides some validating sources for our documentation project, ancient Chinese cultures like the Tao and similar hath always incorporated the methods of Direct Magick, but undoubtedly were known for their body arts or as known in today's modern society "Martial arts", and the monks of Asia, whom kept many data of using Chi and Psi energy, which I read and seen a very validating video of such claim. The student is completely devoted to this practice, and his master wasn't with him on this dimension, but on the Etheric, which One day this student allowed to be interviewed, yet later inadvertently caused minor injurious towards a skeptic. His master later came to him in a dream and got angry, a short video has been found here. Though, there is a longer video documenting this indepthly:

I'm still trying to study and document more history of our today's practices and provide sources as much as possible. If we could work together and open a section for history of Psi and its uses in many traditions, that would be wonderful.

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Thought that Asetian had to do with Seth, not Isis.'Cause, y'know, the 'set'.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

There is a lot of mix up, but I think Aset is also known as Isis. I've read this one here, "Isis (/ˈaɪsɪs/; Ancient Greek: ἾσιςIPA: [îː.sis]; original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset"[1]) " - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

I've read a lot about them on asetka.org, which is where I understood more history of what their group is about. To further this, here is a passage from their website:

"Asetianism is the living culture of the Asetians, an ancient mystical tradition and initiatory system of magick. Its intricate pathways take the initiate through a journey of predatory spirituality, self-discovery and internal alchemy. Focused on enlightenment and the evolution of the soul through the infinite gateways of wisdom, this old tradition relies on the awareness of subtle forces, the mastery of magick and a profound understanding over the mysteries of life and death.
    Wielding the arts of energy manipulation not only as a discipline and inner craft but a true way of life, the path of Asetian spirituality is also strongly introspective, established from a framework of psychology and magick originally developed by Aset in Ancient Egypt and developed throughout the centuries by the Aset Ka, in a never-ending pursuit of growth, balanced impermanence and elusive equilibrium.",
    source: http://www.asetka.org/tradition.shtml

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Wikipedia IS NOT a good resource. Please find at least 3 resources that agree upon the same thing that have a .edu, .gov, .org (besides wikis!!), or .uk ending the web address. Otherwise I WILL NOT take your work for it and anyone with common sense on this site will probably do the same.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

It's a concept, an idea. I'm in progress, this is a suggestion. Thank you ;)

You can take it or leave it.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Or I could just place you on ignore.

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

You could been kind rather than being narrow-minded. That's okay too, you seem to do it to many people...

Varric likes this.
    Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

I'd just like to point out that Wikipedia does have sources on its articles that are open for anyone to verify.

Iamra likes this.