1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

dark energy?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

pitchblack

pitchblack New Citizen

so I was wondering what dark energy really is because my energy is naturally black and in curious of the difference because my friend said my system must just run on the stuff

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Black doesnt equate to dark energy, dark energy is just an elemental energy that exists in the etheric plane and possibly others. So yeah there is a different, black energy could simply just be the way your energy color is interpreted and not be related at all to dark energy.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Man, that's racist! xD

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Black probably means it is contracted somehow. Energy has several layers entangled, so its hard to tell only by color.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Black-Colored energy does not immediently mean "Dark Energy", It could be a number... infinite of things. But if your energy appears black that is most likely the natural color of your energy, or could mean mass corruption, blockages, etc.

Zerachiel likes this.