1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Djinn Rings: Authentic?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

'Eyyo, it's ya boi Biggie Tot here...

...I mean, Gabriel.

...Anyways, I've been digging around this site for a while now, seems pretty interesting, but it's hard to tell on authenticity. I'm certainly not the most experienced person when it comes to entities, but I've been wondering about Djinn for a while now. I'm aware they don't just take away all your problems or something that a majority of them on eBay state them to do, but this particular site seems to feel more authentic. Either that or just really well-fabricated lies.

Anyway, discuss whether or not you believe these to be real. Here's the link:
    http://thedjinnlair.com/

Selenoyl

Selenoyl VIP Member
    VIP Member

I wonder why they are all $777.77

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

I wouldn't trust these sites that claim to "sell entities" especially not when they are claiming to sell Djinn, aren't those things like, one of the things you do NOT want to mess with?

Selenoyl

Selenoyl VIP Member
    VIP Member

I mean, some Djinn are alright. They just are hella old. If that guy has legit rings, I wonder what djinn he found that would want to just chill in some rings.

Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

Lowest price I found was 155, and he has some good reviews.

I suggest going to the Testimonials. Though again, high possibility its fabrication. What got me was the Djinn Info, interesting stuff.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Bullshit

AtmoKinetic likes this.
    Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

And the award for most blunt goes to...

Na though seriously I just found the site curious, I have like no experience with entities so I'd be easily fooled.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

And specially if the person wanting to buy 'em is someone without knowledge to handle these entities.No need to imagine what could go bad.

Damn right.I can't believe that a powerful being would want to be shackled to a human's will, unless they're into BDSM, LoL.
    Think like this, while there is a possibility of 'em being real, they're probably weak or uncontrollable beings unable to do your biddings.
    And if they're legit, then why would someone be selling their 'tickets to success'?Why wouldn't they keep it to themselves instead?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Personally I doubt the lot of people that claim they can evoke or bond djinn to objects just bond thoughtforms of how the human conscious perceive Djinn (those who think they can force beings to come to them and just force a thoughtform)

Djinn are less likely to answer a human evocation due to the history between humans and djinn and trying to control them, dont get me wrong I believe people can befriend Jinn if the Jinn decides to, but outside of that anything else or claims of selling them is nonsense and most likely an thoughtform or a mass of the individual's own energy.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Woah, are you talking about entities called Djinn, pronounced 'Gin' or 'Jinn' ?

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Or they're just selling stuff without a thing in it.Clever way to fool others into paying a lot for cheap objects.
    The way to write is Djinn, but you say Jinn.As if you were calling someone named Jim, but with an 'N'.
    At least, that's how I say.

Gabriel Demarco
    Lurking

Gabriel Demarco Citizen
    Official Member

yo where the potato djinn at

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That's another case also, but I'm sure there's serious practitioners that do it too, but still manage to evoke a thoughtform or egregore, or they're just not as experienced as they think lol.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

my birth place is full of Vlashic magicians who are known as most powerful black magicians and practicioners ina whole Balcanic region, maybe even firther, they make a deal with folks like Jinns, Shaytans and so on to help them earn money as they are mostly gipsies from Romania who had to leave to get a job... In my country hojas learn how to get rid of negative energy but when they tried on Vlashic magic it was too powerful to get it off. Not even in a group grounding and cleansing they couldn't do it, even though they
    are real workers.
    As for this people who sell Jinns, i don't suggest buying them.
    One:
    Beacuse obviously there are fakers.
    Two:
    Vlashic magic could be involved, in my country there are lots of these ppl who sell Jinns and other dark entities, so they just might do more demage than help.
    Three:
    Jinns do not, like hella not, like to be used and stuff, alot of people in islam believe in the story of Sultan and his servers who were Jinns, when they found out that they worked for a dead man and made a palace for him for nothing, thats when they went on the bad side, never served another Sultan, they hate hojas , though few still remained good.
    It is hard to find a good Jinn who can be used for a guide and practice with good intention.
    They are amazing at taking over control, they can fuck up your head so you become crazy, hurt you internaly, cause you illness etc.
    Some feed off energy.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I'm 93% sure that anyone able to do it for real, wouldn't sell it on Ebay or even on the 'net.And they probably would keep it with 'em for extra help, instead of giving 'em to ignorants in exhange for a limited supply of money.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Two issues.
    One that is totally a scam. U see it alot with metaphysics. Evryone above me explained why.

The second i didn't see anyone list yet.
    Testimonials are just written reviews on site itself. The sites only going to post reviews that paint a good light on its product. Theres also nothing to stop the owner of site to just write his own reviews without ever even selling a single product.

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

I don't even wanna think about how much money I'd wanna already have before ever considering spending 800$ on an old looking ring (taxes/shipping?) I bought on a hunch.

Hey if you are considering it I say go for it.

You can let us know how it works out.