1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Do you own or go to a place offsite?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

?

What type of place

1. Chat group

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Forum

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Website

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm curious as to how many people have places off site they own or are a member of. What type is it? A forum or some sort of chat group? What company? Xenforo, Proboards, Discord, Skype, Chatango, FreeWebs, etc. What type of group is it? Gaming, religious, psionic, magic, etc. Should be an interesting discussion :) but no links ok?

Ludwig and phytas like this.
    SuperIndigo
    Spaced

SuperIndigo Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I just go to YouTube.

Osiris
    Question

Osiris Site Mediator
    Official Member

What type is it? A forum
    What company? Wix
    What type of group is it? Magick and Psionic

Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Forum
    Proboards
    For EasyTech series of games

Osiris likes this.
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

For energy work i am part of a few groups that practice outside of the internet.

Mostly i practice with a group of friends and my girlfriend since we all live within doors of each other. Its a group of 4 and we practice together almost weekly as a group and daily on our own.

I suppose i am technically part of a coven as well although i haven't practiced with them in a few years mostly on account of me moving. But as far as i know they haven't kicked me out for that so technically I'm still in it.

I don't really have any other sites or chats i go to to practice seeing as all of my practice is done in the little freetime i have each day and i haven't the luxury of waiting around on a site or chat all day to find someone to practice with me.

For other sites
    I used to run a xenoforo but i let the domain expire a year back and it now sits archived in my pc's folders.

I am also the owner and or manager of a few other things but they are business related and i am not going to be discussing that here