1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Dr strange magic may be possible

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Sucker_N
    Amazed

Sucker_N Citizen

So i saw this theory a few week before , so will this be actually possible in real life.
    As mention in the video, it is basically quantam mechanic, which we just need to control photon to achieve it , and i saw someone talk about photokinesis before, and it is basically controlling light energy.
    So is there any people that is good at energy manipulation that could help to test it, because i am very new to EM, so please help if this work it will be a great discovery

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I don't think that we have a lot of people here that deal with "photokinesis".
    And why don't you just train to develop it yourself?The best experiments are those done by yourself, since you won't have to depend on the willingness of others or on their "word" that they "indeed did it".And since you claim to be a beginner, you wouldn't be able to tell if they were saying the truth or not.

Osiris, thepsycicwidget and Harikên like this.
    Psionics1000
    Darkness

Psionics1000 Senior Citizen
    Official Member