1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Dragons?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

greendragonwolfkin
    Bored

Official Member

Any experiences with dragons? Of any kind? Astral/etheric entities? Spirits?

I practice Dragon Magick. I think they are awesome creatures to work with and I was wondering if anybody here had had any experiences with them. I was also a dragon in a couple past lives, that's the main reason I work with them!

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Yet again, please explain what you mean by dragon magic. Thank you.

#2 LinRae, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

Green Dragon Wolf Kin? Two breeds that can't mix. So just based off your name and what you said I am gonna assume that your not.

Osiris and LinRae like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I think he means magick that is "given" to you by dragons, or that uses the help of dragons as a boost or as some kind of very powerful familiars?
    I've heard of a lot of half-breeds, but there really are the kinds that can't mix?

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You should read his introduction. He believes he is both a dragon kin and a wolf kin. There was a bit of a tiff he had when folks didn't believe him.

@greendragonwolfkin just having a couple past lives as something doesn't make you a kin of it. Clodaus, the founder of otherkin community forum, believed himself to have had past lives as many different species. Difference is he knew that isn't what makes one otherkin, his identity was always listed as human.

Administrator likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

It's unlikely considering a lot of races don't go outside their kind, but it's not impossible. Just most claims are very unlikely mix.

But I've heard of a few people who work with "dragon magic"

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

It's just once in a while that I see someone claiming to be 100% a being, most of 'em claim to be half-breeds.The most "common" mix that I've read people claiming to be on the net, was dragon/demon.Or demon/angel.
    Can't really imagine how a dragon and a wolf would have an offspring...:thinking:

Lyss likes this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm 100% me, does that count?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I'm still the type to believe in pure breeds, rather than mutts (not in a derogatory way), but that's just me. Some believe it's not possible for angels and demons to breed, have yet to really see a confirmed mix yet, so I have no comment on it. Even less prone to believe someone from the OKC who has.

I don't think a dragon and wolf will ever mix.

but let's not change the thread from it's main focus.

greendragonwolfkin likes this.
    greendragonwolfkin
    Bored

Official Member

Ok then I might not really be kin, but I do know I've had separate past lives as wolf and dragon. Not a wolf/dragon hybrid.

Ok, then what exactly makes an otherkin?

Dragon magick is working with dragons in creating magick. They can teach and lend energy to your spells. Just like working with another person with common goals only dragons. You're in a coven with dragons. kinda.

#10 greendragonwolfkin, Dec 17, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Dec 17, 2016
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

The core, the first existence one lived before entering the reincarnation cycle, as past lives are but vessels and will continue to change, while the core is the original you, you at your very core. The core is believed to reside deep in the center of the soul rather than the soul itself. Depends on your belief of it really.

I knew one well known dragonkin on PN here who practiced dragon magick, but she described it more of working with energy within the dragon's scales, blood, etc. That is if they choose to give it to you, but that it was only -one- of the ways or well being taught by a dragon.

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I heard there were dragons in the Astral but I guess just about anything can exist there :P. Some people claim that Kronos has time dragons or whatever but I really don't know anything else lol.

But the majority of people that find information about kin type's do it by personal experiences and etheric projections. So I say if you wanna know more about dragons try to project and learn as much as possible but you're probably going to need lots of protection the route your going XDDD I hope you don't get burned to a crisp ;)

#12 99tkemguy, Dec 17, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Dec 17, 2016
    greendragonwolfkin and Zerachiel like this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

See, even before joining any of these online sites I referred to what makes me, me as the core, centralmost integral part of my soul is not that of a human. From the feeling of persistent phantom limbs to gut feeling (more or less) with other people asking odd questions using terms I found later online are all things that led me to various conclusions about myself. People these days take too much stock in crap propogated by Tumblr and 'psychological otherkin'.

Either way, what exactly does dragon magic entail?

Osiris likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I think that dragon magick is just a way for you to have access to more knowledge-that maybe you wouldn't have find out by yourself-or having access to a being that can help you develop yourself.

greendragonwolfkin likes this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Ah, interesting.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does it really matter what you are or have been? I mean I could go around calling myself a bakenko, nekomatta, and a bunch of other random ass things that I thought myself to be at one point. This is what I've learned about kinity. It doesn't matter what you are so long as you are yourself. If you feel the need to go around calling yourself a bunch of different things then feel free. You are just another person who cannot recognize them-self or whose overgrown ego inflicts and identity crisis. You are nothing special, you can have as many tails, scales, the fluffiest damn fur, as many horns as your ego can support, and etc.; but in the the end you will still just be another insignificant drop of water in the great cosmic ocean of the universe. I admit I am curious about my kinity but more along the lines of how people interpret/see me. Otherwise kinity is just something hat brings confusion, manipulation, self denial, ego bloating, identity crises and etc.

@greendragonwolfkin I highly suggest you let go of this whole.. 'otherkin' thing before we lose you to it.

TheCovetingMagus likes this.
    Rowyn Faenyx
    Darkness

Rowyn Faenyx Citizen

What kind of dragon magic? I need more specifics

LinRae and SageYuu like this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

You are most likely never going to get an adequate response.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Haven't I been trying to get an adequate response already?

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

DK, been awhile sense I read it.