1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Electrokinesis: Two Serpents of Kundalini

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

The 2 serpents of Kundalini energy in our bodies represent yin and yang.

When they meet at the Third eye it creates awakening or enlightenment.

I want you to visualize these 2 serpents as yin and yang, black and white swirling fast and rising up to the third eye creating lightning and i want you to send this lightning to flow down your arm and out.
    If you can't project it simply ground it:
    get inn a low stance, legs apart and exhale while letting electricity down to ground.

Works best for Indigos since they are awakened already.

Practise each day and importantly be neutral! Be calm and free from thoughts.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

I'm working on advancing this technique to details. This was in a hury but still right way to do it.

Have a nice day :)

Chocolate likes this.
    Jroc12000

Jroc12000 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Im getting some pressure in my forehead am i doing it right?

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

yes you are. If you are able to control that sensation like me you are going to advance.

Jroc12000

Jroc12000 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Nice and thanks

0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

Out of curiosity, was this at all inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender? In the show a character describes a similar technique for generating lightning. Obviously that's a fictional show and I'm not claiming you ripped it off, I was just curious if it inspired you conceptually or if it's a coincidence.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

What are the results or benefits from this bro? :3

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

@0megaZer0 , hmm i honestly can't remember how I got to this techniqUe XD I was just playing around with those energies and when you do kundalini meditations and rising up your energy charge rises and also your electric potential.
    Normaly at beginner from 1 volt to 3 volts, after that higher and so on. With those energies hightened up you become immune to some diseases.
    @Chocolate results are well as I explained above, higher energy level, higher charges moving through your kundalini, higher potential, immune to some diseases, you can also pass on some of the energetic charge on others who are ill or have some blockage to help them up. Since summer is going to end soon I always get really ill every year on autumn, this time Ill work on these energies more

Chocolate likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

This is to help people visualize this meditation, if you wouldn't mind Psi Guru. ;)