1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy - Ascension to New Form?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 1)

ChronoKing
    Darkness

ChronoKing Citizen

VERY SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE, I WASN'T SURE WHERE TO PUT IT.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or if this has been done. But would it be possible to gain so much energy, and be able to control it in such a way that you ascend into a new form? Before you mark this off as far-fetched or impossible entirely, I want to settle one thing: I do NOT in any way mean something like Super Saiyan from Dragonball Z where you scream, go blonde, and become indestructible. Perhaps your appearance would not change (although maybe it is possible) but your abilities, not just psi abilities, would be enhanced. So going by my hypothesis, you would grow in strength, speed, AND psi ability if you were to successfully ascend. So, if anyone has any idea on whether or not it is possible, please comment any info you have.

Thank You

SageYuu, Osiris and kkilp like this.
    Bamaboy201
    Curious

Bamaboy201 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well, I'm not the best at this, but I believe that the amount of energy required would either permanently damage or kill someone. Like I said though, I'm not the most experienced so don't take this as your final answer

kkilp likes this.
    Lightningz
    Energetic

Lightningz Citizen
    Official Member

Totally possible, you would want to connect to your spirit, soul, subconscious and raise your subconscious up so it's your normal conscious state and increase aura and frequency. Might be kind of hard. But no worries. It will happen soon :)

Osiris
    Question

Osiris Site Mediator
    Official Member

This thread needs more comments, this reminds me of Baal using energy to make himself faster or stop the rain and when losing focus it starting again. Perhaps if more commented their insight or opinions on this a lot more threads would develope.

Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Not on the level you are thinking of. It wouldn't be too big of an improvement.

SageYuu likes this.
    Fade
    No Mood

Fade Citizen

I would say that you would need copious amounts of experience before you can pull that off, eg. Baal

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Energy does not equate to skill, just like skill does not equate to energy.
    The only way this would happen is if a seal broke, or you experienced an awakening, which is basically just breaking a seal usually IMO.
    >.>

SageYuu likes this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Baal... He himself, isn't capable of increasing his skill or abilities just by willing it like the OP wants to, as there is no such thing as a "transformation" or "ascension" my above post explains the only ways I know of skills being increased randomly. NOT even @Baal Domiel can transform, like a super saiyan! (Lmao, I know the OP said not like SSJ, but be real, that IS what he wants)

aggressions fear
    Lurking

well I know of one way.
    if you become extremely advanced with a particular energy you can become that energy, but it only works in certain ways, say you are an extremely advanced photokinetic, if you are able to, you can transcend your physical form and become a being of light, or if you do it with umbrakinetics you become a being of darkness.
    I'm not positive on this as I have not done it myself but I've heard of people doing it.

Osiris
    Question

Osiris Site Mediator
    Official Member

All is energy and comprised there of, some more finite and pure to itself than others. I can see both Atmo's point and agressionfears and believe IMO there is a medium point that is truth.

Fade
    No Mood

Fade Citizen

This isn't really ascension but, is it possible to imbue your cells with energy (which is similar to healing) and would that technically 'enhance' your abilities that being physical, mental and psionic?

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

There wouldn't be much of an improvement at all what so ever. You can have all the energy in the world but if you suck at using it and your not manipulating it right it will all just be a waste. What you do with the energy is much more important than how much you have of it.

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Transcending your physical form takes a lot more effort than it does people who are trying to hide and lie saying that they've done it. The subject of transcending anything in physical form is much more complicated and not only that sometimes its useless. For example, why use up all that energy to become a being of light when you already were in the first place just with the affinity and energy alone?

You also seem to misunderstand what ascension truly is and let me keep it short and simple: TRANSFORMATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS TO ENERGY, not necessarily the transcendence of it.

aggressions fear
    Lurking

I see your point but if you can leave physical form then there won't be many if any barriers in your way to ascend your consciousness.
    so without the barriers of physical form you can transcend your earlier consciousness, making your self "ascend" through the stages of awareness, energy control, and consciousness.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Offensive content (click if you wish to be offended) (open)
    Shut your mouth you damn new age hippy.

Still not enough and you got to count int RL factors too. Just because some one has been practicing for years doesn't mean they are more powerful than a person practicing for a single year. It's a matter of time, devotion, and effort. Please think a bit before you speak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Offensive Content(click if you wish to be offended) (open)
    More new age hippy bullshit... I swear to fucking god...

Part of the reason why I stopped talking on the forums for a time, was shit like this. Then again some one has to set the record straight... No one has figured out physical manifestations as of yet or has not provided evidence. Besides even if that were the case... This would not be ascension. It would be embodiment of sorts. The best comparison would be the one piece devil fruits to give an idea of the mechanics though they are not the same.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've done ti physical before but it's only a small margin of increased strength. It's... exhausting... You have to use your heart, solar plexis, and root chakra in sync for this.
    =============================================================================
    Ascension is the gaining of and understanding and comprehension of the world around you. It's not energetic or physical, it all begins with the mind. The 'energy' part is actually not important, but it does come later. So stop prattling on about bullshit and start contemplating and rethinking crap, because I swear to god if this starts spawning more threads like the 'veil' has I will start.. 'enlightening' people of my displeasure.

Osiris likes this.
    99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The definition in Eastern philosophy focuses more on enlightenment and becoming more peaceful instead of ascension. The end goal in this case should be peace of mind, balance, wisdom, oneness, and unity with the Creator or Universe instead of becoming attached to earthly riches and doing it soley for abilities. Dont be too focused on ascension as it should never be an end goal. Not only that its still something that hypothetical. So its probably not what its made out to be for all we know :P

Osiris
    Question

Osiris Site Mediator
    Official Member

SageYuu makes the most sense here. Many threads like this with the replies given need rethinking and more contemplating than just a read then reply. Saying this and reading this does not change anything, rather choosing to consider things and acting upon it does as everyone chooses their own actions.

aggressions fear
    Lurking

I'm curious what makes it hippy bullshit, and not just regular bullshit? well whatever I guess it was just to make it actually insulting to me in some way, which whatever.

the most important thing when thinking about big theoretical topics is to never think that you have reached a conclusion, or you will be the fool.
    I suppose that we're beginning to dip into topics we don't truly understand.

also on an unrelated topic, does anyone know of an EM way of curing tinnitus? as it would be good motivation to advance in EM.

aggressions fear
    Lurking

woops wrong quote but still though same point.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

I dont think it is possible to go much far as to this point of "ascension" unless one can use external sources of energy to the level of oneness with them. I mean, sources present in this planet as the ones outta it tend to catapult people to other planes and make the whole thing pointless