1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy - Ascension to New Form?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Kinda been working on a way to use energy like that... Still trying to get it down pat.... Once I figure it our enough I'll be teaching @AtmoKinetic and @Demoplayer how it works.

99tkemguy
    Angelic

99tkemguy Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I would assume that curing tinnitus would be biokinesis or energy healing. I would suggest making a new thread about it.

aggressions fear
    Lurking

danke, I will make a new thread then.

Sirius Rex

Sirius Rex Citizen

There are ascended masters who can help you with your quest from what I've heard. I'm not on that level yet, the whole enlightenment process to ascension doesn't come quickly, why would you want it too?

phytas
    Blah

phytas Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You mean becoming more like your trueself? In that case yes, by dying.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

New agers are the liberals of psionics and twist things around. Granted a good portion of what they say is 'right' in a sense but the context and terminology in which it is presented invalidates it and their efforts. They often preach their tactics/ideas/etc. but hey don't always say WHY. Eventually at one point or another everyone (adolescents/teenagers) have started running their mouths and have continued to do. Further diluting the knowledge base and working off a skewed basis of logic that they lack a definitive understanding for. As they open their mouths and spew their... BS all over the place it further dilutes and taints the knowledge base that is already present. PN is also a victim of this.

Part of the reason why I developed my skills on my own. The only issue is is finding the right words to transfer it over from an instinctual understanding into a intellectual understanding with understandable/accepted terminology.

Which is why I have a 'prove me wrong' way of thinking instead o 'prove me right'. It's more realistic when dealing with theories and assumptions.

As much as some of the more experienced members will disagree with this statement. We don't always know what we are talking about either.

No, but you can try using acupressure, with small 'bursts' of energy.

aggressions fear likes this.
    aggressions fear
    Lurking

thank you sageyuu I think I understand what you meant better now.
    damn it, my tinnitus is so annoying! thank you though I will check out acupressure.

SageYuu likes this.