1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy Manipulation: Energy Constructs - "Using Constructs To Kill"

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

BardicMagi
    Brooding

BardicMagi Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I had been told once upon a time, that using constructs to kill was only theoretical. I'm not sure if this was true or not, but either way in case that statement I had been told was true, I'm hear to say that it is not.

It isn't hard, not even complicated. So I doubt that people actually ever believed killing using constructs was indeed only a mere theory, but whatever.
    It is possible. Anyone who is able to make multiple constructs at once, program energy, scan, and easily move energy can do this. Just thought I'd put that out there.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Please explain what you mean by a construct that kills?

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

A construct that ends an organisms life. Essentially using energy as a lethal weapon.

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

And no I won't explain how to do this. That could be bad, very bad.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Is it a construct attatched to something physical you are using to kill, or a non-physical construct you are saying can outright kill something?

Silamoth and Ryzan like this.
    Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

same question lol

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

It is a non-physical construct that can kill. I create it, i.e. in the shape of a wrist mounted crossbow, make the bolt, program it, fire it at my target. No more than ten minutes later, my target is now dead. No heart beat. And the weapon, pure energy, can't be seen by people of the mundane. Can't be heard, it just seems like a mystery how they died.

Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Uh... did you do it in Astral, BioL or etheric because its bizarre

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

I can't project, remote view, access another plane, or biolocate. So, no. I did it all from our plane of existence.
    But you guys are kidding, right?! It is soooo simple! How has this not become common knowledge long before now?! Omg! lol

Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Probably because we don't dream too much? lol just kidding. But I don't think you can kill someone from energy.

LinRae and BardicMagi like this.
    BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

You can if you program the construct to absorb the target's energy as well as to shut down the nervous system completely(okay, obviously it took a lot more work than that but that's the vague description). It is really easy to control the electrical impulses in an organism, once you get really good at it, you can make constructs that are capable of such tasks.

Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Alright, Kill me! lol

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

I have only tried it on living things with less energy... Like plants and birds, and a few already sickly dogs... People would be a whole different matter, besides you have shielding and sh*t...
    Plus, if I kill someone on psion nation, it wouldn't be surprising if all the sudden half the people on this sight were trying to kill me, but instead from the astral or something, of which I can't very well defend against.
    No matter how you look at it, that was a very stupid request.

Ryzan
    Bitching

Ryzan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Haha Alright. Well I don't know if I got shield or other stuffs.. I haven't practice from months

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I'm not sure that I believe a purely energetic construct can kill a physical living being. Even if it 'has less' energy than a human.

Ryzan likes this.
    BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

Cool. Have fun believing what you will.

Psionics1000
    Darkness

Psionics1000 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

As a fighter with an assassin attitude, I would only fight to make my target unconscious unless he was harming others in any serious way.
    I would personally go for the subjects meridians, using clotting negative energy I would block the energetic pathways from the chakras and vital organs.

BardicMagi likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

You can sc**w up someone bad with energy, but to outright kill i think that you would need to be either REALLY good at using your abilities(or in this case, your construct) or you have to have A LOT of energy, 'cause i don't think that this would be as "easy" as with more "mundane" means.

BardicMagi
    Brooding

Official Member

And you are right. It requires lots of energy. The first time I did this, it took me thirty minutes of collecting energy from two stars, with the assistance of a thoughtform which was collecting energy from nearby plants.
    After a lot of practice, it still takes me ten minutes to gather enough energy without the help of a thoughtform and still, from TWO stars.
    And to top it all off, I had two create the crossbow and bolt separately, forcing me to divide my focus between several tasks. So yeah, it was by no means easy...

NecroCannon likes this.
    Aeriixion
    Darkness

Aeriixion VIP Member
    VIP Member

I feel like this is a dangerous topic to be discussing so openly. There are many twisted types in the world who are desperately seeking out this sort of information in order to put it to use with dire consequences for others.

And despite saying you would not tell us your method, BardicMagi, you still went ahead and told us all we'd need to know to be able to copy you if we truly desired to.

If you really did test this on a living creature and really did kill it, then I am quite blatantly disgusted by it. Killing just for the sake of learning that you could do it feels very wrong to me, even under the premise of experimentation.

It doesn't matter if a construct ultimately caused it. I feel that we are all accountable for our own constructs, even sentient constructs as they are essentially our children for we are the ones who created them.

But, I personally don't believe that you could have done this, I'm the sort of person who needs evidence of what I consider to be such a grave transgression.