1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy Manipulation: Energy Constructs - "Using Constructs To Kill"

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Okay, so no little animals(aside the doves).

BardicMagi
    Brooding

BardicMagi Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Correct.

Jroc12000

Jroc12000 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Whats the MATTER? you can do anything if you believe had to make that pun

phantomdust
    Curious

phantomdust Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You could easily program a construct to give a person a heart attack, a stroke, a seizure, total organ failure, etc.
    Failing that, pure energy directed at your target with intense hatred and anger, with the sole purpose to harm or kill them should also do the trick, though no where near as directly. They may be shot, stabbed, put in a coma, get in a car accident, have a list of different medical issues normally and during surgery, etc. I know that one because I have done it before, and it ended up with my target having to go to the hospital over and over again for problems that just seemed to keep coming up out of nowhere just before someone shot them.
    Now , I don't claim to be very strong, far from it, but doing that over a long period of time did end with their death. Heck, I may not have even been the cause, but it was one heck of a coincidence.
    Furthermore I have honestly never understood this illogical view of morals and ethics, if it is possible it should be studied be it on a living creature or not, humans included, and if it proves valuable then it should be put into use. That person's untimely demise improved my life greatly, and improved my mood, my attitude, and my outlook on life.
    Killing and death are both value able tools just as any other, and not utilizing them or sharing how to use them, is foolish and only prolonging the inevitable.
    Yes constructs can kill, and no, keeping it secret wont stop anybody from learning how, or from utilizing other methods to achieve the same results. It doesn't matter though, I suppose. None of this will change anyone's minds, and nothing will change mine. I just thought I would add my two-cents to the topic.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Wrong actually. It is distinctly not easy to program energy in anyway to kill someone. Even death curses have issues carrying out their purpose unless they get lucky.

If you knew much about the OP, they made alot of claims that they couldn't back up. Further he was scanned by multiple persons and told he had issues in his ES, but after someone took the time to fix it and explain what he'd likely done to screw it up he said he refused to change what it was. In reality this particular person could not achieve what he claimed anymore than people who claim they can fly, then kill themselves trying to prove it.

Also, Necroposting is generally frowned on.