1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

Energy Manipulation: Negative Energt Trait?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Kai_Nova132
    Twisted

Kai_Nova132 Citizen

So I need help figuring out what's going on with my energy, it seems very violent and unstable yet, passive at the same time. I also seem to be able to suck up negative energy with no harm to myself whatsoever. Please help me out with useful advice please? Thanks

Varric

Varric Forum Moderator

Everyones energy is unique to them. Everyones understanding of energetic traits different.

Better to try and understand yourself than to relie on the words of others. Though if you wish my commentary:
    Sounds like puberty to me.

#2 Varric, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Kai_Nova132
    Twisted

Kai_Nova132 Citizen

Thank you Varric, this has helped me out a lot. ☺

#3 Kai_Nova132, Jul 4, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 4, 2017
    Varric likes this.
    AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

Not going to lie, sucking up negative energy is one of the ways that you can really mess yourself up. I know people who claimed it didn't harm them, while they were at the same time having their ES majorly damaged from doing it. Not saying it's the case for you, just keep it in mind.

DruidicDamnation and Zerachiel like this.
    SageYuu
    Tired

SageYuu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Negative in which sense?

The look (open)

[​IMG]

Crona
    Depressed

Crona Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Negative energy breaks things down. It's destructive meaning it will work on you too if you don't cleanse yourself. Negative emotions will linger and break you down

Kai_Nova132
    Twisted

Kai_Nova132 Citizen

Its not my fault that the negative energy is absorbed into me, I am like a sponge and I love it for some reason. I get a buzz off negative energy. I love provoking conflicts so I can soak up the vibes. I just can't help just loving this energy, its like I'm hungry and I will consume everything.

Kai_Nova132
    Twisted

Kai_Nova132 Citizen

Like I said to atmokinetic, I love negative energy, I get a buzz off of it. It has no adverse effects toward s me whatsoever and I've been doing energy work since I was 12. I'm 18 now. Nothing happened to me

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Staff Member

I don't fully believe you on this, but I'll take your word for it, I just think it's highly likely that you may be fucking up your energy system.

Kai_Nova132 likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Actually, however many damage you got into your ES will not kill you. This is why people won't die if you project an energetic spear into him. This also explains that people that never involve themselves in psychic or psionic can still live a long life. So what's the point of cleaning or maintaining a clean ES? It's important in psionics and more important in energy projection. It will be more important for us because we are the ones who performs psionics in our daily life. :)

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

Staff Member

Actually, if you do not have a energy system that is healthy, etc. You will still experience adverse effects if you are not into energy work, such as random phantom pains, unexplained exhaustion, emotional distress that has no explanation, mental shit, etc. Of course not many notice it, but if you do have a damaged energy system, you still will experience effects from it even without using energy, just for most people it would be way too light to notice as they are not aware. (That, or they blame it on something else, etc, but always blame physical shit first! Seriously, check for physical causes first.)

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

True. But peoples that doesn't practice psionics will not know that. And many many things are really happened from our daily life. One time I thought I was being attacked becuase I got stomachache, after that I found out it's because I didn't have any fruits for like a week. O. o

Varric

Varric Forum Moderator

People that don't practice don't clean. People that don't clean are more prone to moodswings and general psychological issues. But considering that most of the world doesn't practice or clean most of the world is experiencing such. So in reality if u don't clean youll have same issues as rest of the world and if you do clean you'll be less likely to become ill, experince dour moods, etc etc. It isnt so much its a bad thing not to clean as it is a good thing to clean.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Sorry but can u explain this?? I can't get the meaning

Kai_Nova132
    Twisted

Kai_Nova132 Citizen

Me and my energy feels fine. The only difference is that it feels stronger now

Varric

Varric Forum Moderator

I thought that explaintion explained it well enough but uhh yea i can try and make it simpler.

So nothing terribly bad happens from not cleaning nothing physical anyways.

But cleaning your system has benefits.

So the reason we say to clean yourself is that it's good for you.

Kinda like drinking water is better than say like juice or lemonade or gatorade etc when your thirsty. Your not going to die or get sick if you drink those instead but its just much healthier to drink the water instead.

When it comes to energy work a clean system is vital for success.

But for non energy physical things. You can overlook it and nothing terrible will happen.

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Geez, thanks. I didn't understand that sentence actually but yeah u explained it more further tQ. :)

Varric

Varric Forum Moderator

Sentence was kinda an ending summary of the paragraph you nixed when u quoted it.

Chocolate likes this.