1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy Manipulation & Proprioception - Tips

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Sedeque

Sedeque New Citizen

Was hoping for some starter tips for Energy Manipulation and Proprioception. I can feel a strong presence in my hands if I concentrate slightly. I am not certain if its energy though. My hands are always slightly tingling, and I can feel a pulse which I believe to be my heartbeat in my finger tips sometimes.

My hands are always the warmest out of my friends and I don't get cold as easy, Their hands usually feel freezing to me, also with this I can focus on something internal in my mid section. I can feel kind of orgasmic for lack of better description. If I strain it for a few seconds it gets intense, like having butterflies but in my whole body if you will. Not sure if its Energy related, just want to know if anybody feels anything similar, also any proprioception exercises I can do that can help me.

#1 Sedeque, May 8, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 12, 2017
    Panabups
    Happy

Panabups Citizen

Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

People feel different things when practicing EM. I'd recommend looking at guide AFTER doing meditation. The best way to know more about the energy around your body is to actually spend some time with your body. When you focus inward you'll probably start to feel or "sense" things that could be helpfully.

Hope this helps

Chocolate and Zerachiel like this.
    Blinding Eyes
    Darkness

Blinding Eyes Citizen

i feel close to the same thing, except that i don't feel a tingling in my hands. if i concentrate, i can feel a tingling in my head and back, although i don't know if that is normal? my hands are the coldest of my friends

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Omg your same as me xd. My hands are cold too. Lol but idc about it. Just practice EM basics and you will be fine. :)

Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Think of your body as a friend. The more you spend time with it, the better you know it. Meditate on yourself and this question will be resolved.

In any case, it seems like this feeling in your hand is just energy.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I do feel the same though, Most of my energy builds up in my hands and my vibrations are more intense there, hence the heat.