1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy Manipulation - PSI Ball Causes Pain

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Lewisio123
    Bashful

Lewisio123 Senior Citizen

Hey so when I try to form energy into my hand (which is for a technique I'm making) I come to a problem. I get a dull achy feeling in my hand. So by any chance does anyone know what is up? I think it might be a block in my energy system or something but I would rather go to experts for confirmation.

#1 Lewisio123, May 16, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Jul 12, 2017
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

I am no expert but I have a similar thing, Sometimes when I practice Reiki my hands feel very weird an sore. So I am curious too. If anyone knows what this means?

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

I am no expert, I am no more informed than you in the matter, but it may mean that you have too much energy going at once, which is quite impressive at your current stage, maybe a little less energy would help a bit with it, or maybe your low on energy and need to ground?

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

That could possibly be the reason why my hands get hot as well, Could be the energy itself or Your hands burning up because of how much energy is pouring through your hands.

Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I kinda get a small pinch, its normal if its just a little bit.

Demoplayer
    Inspired

Demoplayer Senior Citizen
    Official Member

It's probably just a blockage.

Very unlikely.

It would much more likely manifest as a slight or more painful headache if that were the case.

Not burning perse but depending on the nature of your energy will produce a sensation when a good amount of it is present like feeling pins and needles, a pinch, heat or even cold heat usually is the most common because blood follows energy so large pooling of energy in a certain body part increases blood flow to that bodypart.

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

Understandable, That makes more sense to the reason why I feel cold tingling sensations in my hands.

Demoplayer likes this.
    Zeref

Zeref Citizen

I used to have the same thing happen to me. So far, the only solution i have come up with so far is to stop completely, calm my mind (sometimes even sleep) and try again, it usually solves my problem! I usually feel it when i feel certain emotions such as excitement, anger, fear, tired, etc. It appears as if I have to have a good balance between having to much or too little energy. Hope this helps!

Guido

Guido Citizen

The first time I tried forming energy, I was quite tense and the Psi was a bit "chaotic". I tried to control it and shape it into a ball and it pressured my chest and made me feel nausea. I stopped altogether, had some water, calmed my mind, and tried again and everything was smooth. Maybe this helps.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

This is why every single one of you need to stop what you are doing and learn about how your meridians are structured throughout your ES. You need to learn to not flare, ground,or cleanses necessarily in this case but to CYCLE your energy as well as learn the natural passive flow of your energy through out of your ES instead of conflicting with it. This is a serious problem most newbies have and it is never addressed properly. You must work with the movement/natural flow of your energy instead of forcing it to suddenly change direction. When I first started out I kept rupturing my meridians simply because of the massive amount of energy I would draw on at once to do something. This can damage it and can become a habit that is hard to correct. I still have trouble with it simply because I FORGET about it constantly. I constantly get masses of stagnated energy built up simply BECAUSE of this.

-Rubs his temples.- I swear for a site as active and as advanced as this you think some one else would mention this sort of thing. It's so fucking simple that a frog could do it..

Think of it like blood flow. If you suddenly reverse the blood flow in one part of your body then think about it.

Another issue could simply be that your are over taxing or over-relying on a meridian by having a large portion of your energy flow through it too quickly. It CAN put strain on it. Instead focus on how the energy flow within yourself as you do this and adjust it. You have dozens of these structures throughout your body that you can rely on at once for a single task. This is part of the problem with efficiency a lot of energy workers suffer from in the beginning.

Diazin, Guido and DruidicDamnation like this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

I had this promlem for myself and I have looked into my meridians with scans and I can tell the people of Psion nation that it is very relevant that your problem with this "pain" is because your pumping alot or energy through a thin meridian, and it does effect your energy work. I treat my meridians with care and don't rush through my psionics like I use to, so i agree with SageYuu because of my own experiences i have found out that this is a problem that can eventually screw up your energy flow with your meridians.

Guido

Guido Citizen

Thank you for the insight. As a total new practitioner I had no idea, I am simply throwing myself out there trying stuff. Which would be a good place -or maybe a book, or article- to find out more about meridians and ES?

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Of course pumping large amounts of energy through Meridians will ... in most cases ... damamge them. But this can, and in most cases will become irrelevant once one passes away from being a Newbie. As you practice energy work more, and more. With increasing intensity, your Meridians will increase in its capability to handle large amounts of energy through many means. It works just as our physical bodies do both in muscle capabilities, or strengthening of our veins, etc.

I would simply suggest doing what I normally do when dealing with large amounts of energy, simply do it on the exterior, only use what your current energy body can handle on the interior.

You could also strengthen your Meridians "artificially" through Constructs, or "training" your energy body.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Don't know any, Iearned this on my own. Though, the best place to start in all honesty is to map out and understand you own energy system. Frankly 2 weeks of observation through meditation, 20-30 minutes a day should set a good enough foundation. It's like the blood flowing through your body. You're so used to it you don't even know it's there.

When you do meditate on this, you should expand your mental focus/viewpoint/awareness. It's really not a matter of seeing but just feeling. It's gonna be weird. Think of your mind like a balloon to blob, what you are essentially doing is expanding it throughout your ES. Seeing it won't necessarily help you. That kind of sensory information will not give you enough information to work with.

Guido likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

Lewisio123 Senior Citizen

thanks for all this I think I just needed to calm my mind because now I'm much better at controlling my energy. So this isn't a problem anymore guys.

Guido likes this.
    Guido

Guido Citizen

Thank you, as a new practitioner getting this kind of advice and guideance is huge. It can be tough to really know how to begin these practices.
    I will definitely implement it as a routine.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Cleanse yourself. You probably wont do much energetically, but you can employ herb baths and prayer.

If it persists, so its probably some psychological issue that must be addressed.

What @SageYuu said is also important. Leatn the natural course of your energy.