1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy Manipulation: Tingling Hands

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

GammaNumeric1

GammaNumeric1 New Citizen

Ever since my earliest childhood I have sometimes felt outbursts of energy in my body seemingly coming from my hands. Lately it has been occurring extremely often, especially when focusing on it but it seems that I can only do that about three times a day since it is very exhausting although I feel very 'strong'-ish after these power-tingling-sensations. It may be because I am very sensitive or something or could this have something to do with undiscovered powers? I beg for help to understand what is going on with me.
    Please respond.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

I have had that happen too, I think it's just accidently making energy come out when not needed, not in a psiball, just some energy that is formless, try to make it take a form, maybe that could help.

GammaNumeric1

Thanks for your swift response,
    How can I form it though? Do I have to think of a form?

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

just sort of feel it, its more of a self taught thing than a teaching thing for me, I use it to help with my AeroK practice, so I think its energy related, when I make psiballs using it, they flare up incredibly to the point that it was clearly visible. (Edited: you can try to "Feel the form")

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Try storing the energy into your lower belly if you don't want it to dispose and feel exhausted.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Panabups
    Happy

Panabups Citizen

I'm not sure, but maybe your body is absorbing too much energy? I think grounding yourself and releasing excess energy, could possibly help.
    Though I'm not an expert, I still hope this helps some.
    Have a nice day~!

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Remember that sometimes adrenalin might play a part on the 'boost feeling', just a head's up.
    Mundane out of the way, there are some options that could explain it.
    Maybe you can't control your energy to use just what you need and you end up 'berserking' it, in a way.Not that it is bad, but...y'know.
    Maybe you're absorbing outside energy through your hands, but since this energy doesn't have a purpose to be used for, it just overwhelms you.
    Maybe something is busted and you need to fix it.

It could be a lot of reasons, and without a detailed 'exam' it's hard to even give advice.As with diseases, a lot of 'em have certain symptoms in common, so it's hard to find out the one without looking more into it.

EDIT:And when I saw the title of this thread, first thing in my mind was spiderman's phrase.LoL.

Chocolate likes this.
    GammaNumeric1

I have been practicing a lot today with the 'try to feel the ball' technique that was suggested to me and now it is way more intense and I get goosebumps all over the arm that the hand that 'touches' the ball is attached to.
    Also: I doubt that adrenaline is the reason, because it most oft occurs when I do this focusing thing on my hand and well...idk

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Sounds rather intense, I haven't had anything like that happen, your doing well I guess :3

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

It sounds like you are just simply sending out a burst of energy with no real purpose, which was exhaust you as you are expelling energy in a useless manner, so in the end, it is worthless to actually do that, as it is literally just expelling energy out of your system. It would be good if you wanted to get rid of foreign energy in a way though.

Moving on, it does not in anyway sound like you are very sensitive, rather, it just sounds like you are starting to feel energy and are not use to the new sensations in the slightest. The tingling sensation is what people usually feel with their physical sense of touch when interacting with energy.

#11 AtmoKinetic, May 7, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: May 7, 2017
    Chocolate likes this.
    Zeref

Zeref Citizen

I can relate from my own personal experience. I used to go through the same thing when i was a child. I was always freaking out about it. Turns out I was just naturally sensitive to energy inside and outside of me. My advice is that you learn to take control of it, the energy you are feeling, then release. Release can be in different forms of course, useful or not, it matters. The reason it matters is because if you have too much energy inside of you, it can cause an imbalance with your energy, this in some cases (including my own) can even cause pain if held in long enough. This is just from my own personal experience of course, you might be a different case, i hope you figure it all out! ^^