1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Energy System: Increasing Overall Energy Limit?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Lewisio123
    Bashful

Lewisio123 Senior Citizen

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of Ki one can hold in there body at once. I was wondering because if their isn't, than how am I supposed to improve

Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Boring as it sounds.. Practice.
    You have to "expend" (use up) your energy enough for your energetic body to recognize that it needs more energy.

Chocolate and Psi-Gúrú like this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

Wow! you make it sound easier than it is, But I cant increase the amount that I have, because I fear a burnout could happen, if I went over my limit I could spend two days without energy in me, that would suck

Panabups
    Happy

Panabups Citizen

I'm not really an expert at this(or most stuff), but maybe just try what you feel comfortable with. Like, I guess expend a little more energy every day? But, don't try to harm your body with doing too much, but you probably already knew this. So, yeah.
    Have a nice day~!

Lewisio123 likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

hmm yeah your right, alright. that does make sense

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

You might also enjoying trying to draw energy from an unlimited source like the sun or the moon and becoming a conduit for that energy...this allows you to have an endless supply and never contain more then you can handle because instead of making your body a cup that can overflow or be drained or a ballon that can burst you are becoming like a pipe that energy flows through. Just make sure to ground properly

Lewisio123
    Bashful

hmm.. I never thought of that, but, I guess what Im getting at is that for example, you compared my body to a cup that can overflow. what Im going for is making the "cup" bigger so that it can hold more "water" (water being energy{duh})

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Ok lol nevermind.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

So basically increasing your energy reserves, the more you gather and use up you nudge that reserve a bit more as you go along, there's other ways but I think that's a bit too "advanced" without the use of constructs.

Lewisio123
    Bashful

first off love your profile pic, Beelzebub is awesome
    anyways thanks for the help, but I want to learn more, I would love to learn constructs and stuff

Zerachiel likes this.
    blacksoul
    Gloomy

blacksoul Citizen

the way i did it was by using loads of energy while meditating and absorbing it at the same time
    btw i may be new to the site but ive been praticing for 4 years