1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Entity Encyclopedia

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

There is no specific group or type of entity that targets humans besides thoughtforms and parasites that tend to exist astral side, and neither of those are necessarily entities like us. One is created from the mind and one is well a parasite with little to no consciousness.

DruidicDamnation likes this.
    Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

I refer all things as an "enitiy" so pardon that but when I say that I'm merely talking about like you said parasites and thoughtforms that's what I was mainly meaning just you know give people a bad time

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Ah, understandable now. Well thoughtforms can be "killed" by most means deprogrammed, wiped out by normal abilities (when projecting) etc, parasites about the same, depending on the parasite.

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

Well I believe it I should good to state that under parasites and malicious enilitys so the new people will know what to do if they encounter something hostile as you know safety procautions because I can see many people showing up to the site with a parasite problem and have no clue on how to stop it

Null
    Curious

Null Citizen

But thanks for the knowlage that I knew about thought forms "talpas" and something I did not know about which is parasites