1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Ethics and Rules (and oh boi, drama!)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

I wonder if people still realize this isn't a normal community, THERE ARE many ways to prove and punish such things, but that my good sir, is off topic. :)

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

It's a normal community in the OEC sense, scans don't prove anything besides a person's perspective of it and many that are self proclaimed good scanners tend to ignore they are subject to frontloading. A lot refuse to accept that they are not as good as they may think.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

Oh, I'm not surprised you didn't feel the hidden message (Energy) in that, oh well. And scanning, isn't exactly what I meant, and scanning normally can prove such, considering there would be more than one to do so, and as I said, this is off topic, so this doesn't matter to this thread, I'm done with this, just stating a few things.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

That's fine if I didn't, I can't really care for irrelevant nonsense you try and lace into your messages, would not put it past someone like you. But I stand by what I said, as if you cannot stop spewing cryptic nonsense you waste my time in responding.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Really?This stuff heppened before?

I think that newbie shouldn't assume anything and just train by themselves 'till they have at least experience enough to discern some stuff.Then if they want a mentor they'll be a bit prepared to deal with these "elites".

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Nope. No reliable ways. Every single method will come down to "can i trust xyz" versus an actual proper, undeniable piece of evidence. Any system based on perspectives and trust versus hard evidence loses it's objectivity. A loss of objectivity in a system is not necessarily a bad thing but the people in charge here want to keep their objectivity so in this case, it is.

Also, is it really the staff's job to punish something happening energetically/spiritually/what have you? I'm well aware in some other OEC communities, not containing your energy, attacking others etc are kick-able and ban-able offenses but that has the same flaws as what I presented before. And really, which person's word is absolute? Who gets to decide any of that?

Pocky
    Notworthy

Pocky Senior Citizen
    Official Member

He USED his title as mentor to manipulate. One hell of a conspiracy theory eh? We have piles of evidence and what do you have? The words of a psychopath.

He asked for students ON THIS SITE, that immediately makes this site a medium of communication and request involving it. The SITE gave him mentor, making him seem trustworthy.... involving this site. Whether or not you want to believe it this site was a large portion in making this happen and continuing to, therefore involving it.

#27 Pocky, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Light_snow
    Breezy

Light_snow Psion Mentor
    Official Member

Yes let me use my title as a mentor to lure poor weak souls into trusting me so than i may drain them of their energy and feast off them like the poor fruit of energy they are >,.,> < Sarcasm/joking for those who are lacking the skills of common sence and with the mind of a dramatic child

Pocky
    Notworthy

Pocky Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I love you try to use child to talk down to me, must be quite desperate if the last thing you lean on is age. You abused your title as mentor and people older than me think so too, so call me a child all you want I'll still provide just as good evidence.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I will reiterate my point that in a case where we do indeed have proof in the form of chat logs, screenshots, and etc. in a situation that originated on site(because of the site), there should be some sort of regulations in place to allow for those who were harmed by the one member's ill intentions (deliberate or otherwise) to present this evidence. To present this evidence and have some sort of action taken on the guilty party.

For example my suggestion of removal of the mentor title and basically a Mod/Admin only viewable note to make sure he isn't allowed this title again for a period of time. Maybe even removal of the permissions that allow one to make a mentor offer thread, but I think due to the fact that you can offer and request mentor services in the same area would make this impossible. Who knows, maybe the guilty party will request mentoring to fix his obvious deficiencies.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

My post that you quoted was 'bout the fact that a "mentor title" doesn't mean anything.A lot of people act like mentors without a title, so taking it from him wouldn't make a difference in the end.He could still mentor without it.

Large portion or not, while the site was the initial meeting point, the moment you accept to go somewhere else to do something, you're basically giving up any help that you could've get from the people here that could "punish" the one who wronged you.The higher ups wouldn't be able to see the whole thing, they just have bits of the entire thing from both sides, but not the whole story.

No one forced anyone to accept his demands, y'all did it willingly, you could've always given up and decided to search for a mentor that would teach here.

Even with screenshots, chat logs and etc, we wouldn't get the whole picture of it, so it still would be a "he said she said situation".

And mentors request students in the student thread, while students request mentors in the mentor thread, so it isn't the same area.

#31 Perses Keraunos, Dec 22, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Dec 22, 2016
    Zerachiel likes this.
    Blidgu
    In-Love

Blidgu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

im still wondering why they would say that he did that if it wasnt true. what benefits would they get from it?.....

LinRae likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I think you misunderstand, reading the original post part of it ties into the situation. If it did or didn't happen, but the fact it's dictated by 2-3 competent or incompetent scanners doesn't make it solid. It's highly possible there was bias, frontloading, things of that nature. It's not about lying or benefiting from anything, you really missed the entire point of the thread. Also repeating something over and over is bound to easily manipulate those around into believing something rather than seeing, especially when they lack real skill to see it themselves.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

True or not, none of us would've know.We didn't participate in the happening, so we only have an outsider's perspective.

Zerachiel likes this.
    ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

If ya say so mate. Sounds like it'd have a bad plot and terrible character development though (or maybe just terrible characters).

Abbadon already corrected ya on this but just to make it simple for ya - the screenshots you have... were those taken on site? No? Then it's an off-site problem.

Refer to my previous point about whether or not admins have anything to do with that. As it stands, so far, the only rules this site has pertain to the code of conduct on this site and general rules of a forum. Nothing of any other nature - no penalties for attacking anything or anyone, no penalties for any energetic happenings whatsoever etc. In reality, according to the rules, this could have all taken place on-site and there'd still be no punishment because the rules only refer to how the site is run. Why would they change that? Just how many trials would this be successful in before it's not? To be perfectly honest, this all sounds like a personal problem and I see no reason why the site and any of its admins should get involved.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Of course that the story wouldn't be the same, it would be much more dramatic, with action scenes and...more interesting.Inspiration is inspiration, even if the material for it is something simple or bad.

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Can it really get more dramatic than this?

Zerachiel likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

It can get real dramatic, instead of fake dramatic.Does this count?

Zerachiel likes this.
    Blidgu
    In-Love

Blidgu Senior Citizen
    Official Member

except this isnt fake dramatic

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Just drama people feeding to and now outside people are feeding into.