1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Experimenting in healing physical illness

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Hallow everyone, hope you all have a nice day like always. =)

Lately, I had tried to do some research on healing physical illness (is this thing really called physical illness?) such as fever, headache and skin allergies. So far I have some good results in those 3 so I would like to experiment more with my own method of healing.

In case in anyone had (just had) some physical injuries or illness, feel free to pm me. What I mean is a bruise, a cut or some normal illness. Please note that if you really have an injury or illness and you are becoming one of my guinea pig doesn't mean that you don't need to take medicine. Also, I don't know how to heal energy systems so don't pm me anything on that. The effect on this healing method is supposedly to make you heal better and faster on physical-related illness or injury.

Instead of saying experimenting healing with my own method, let's say I'm experimenting a construct towards the illness or injury. I will ask you to do specific things during the healing process so please be mentally prepared.

Sincerely,
    Choco Latte =3

Noxiro

Noxiro Citizen

I'd like to help you but, I'm pretty sure diabetes is beyond what you had in mind. I would like to hear what results you get on other people's injuries and such.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

I never tried on diabetes before. May I know more on how long you had this illness? Is it very serious?
    I didn't try much on others, just healed my toothache a while ago. It will still be pain when I eat sugars (like Chocolate =) I MAYBE could try to help make your condition better. I also need to know more about diabetes. What I know now is just the tip of the iceberg :3

Noxiro

Noxiro Citizen

I've had it for 3 1/3 -4 years, it seems to be a strange form of type 2 even though I only weigh 145lbs. I have worked up on this myself but healing isn't really my thing. I get high blood sugar typically in the neighborhood of 200-350. I suspect that is is an issue with my live rather than my pancreas. Theoretically I should be able to to beat this eventually since it appears to be type 2.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

So it could be healed ri8?
    I'm not sure if I can help you, sorry.
    But if you wanna try and give it a shot I'll be happy to lend my hand =)

Noxiro likes this.
    Noxiro

Noxiro Citizen

I'm open to trying anything honestly, I try healing it myself from time to time, but it gets depressing focusing on diabetes

Chocolate likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I dont know about energetically, However there are holistic treatments you can try that are said to alleviate and in some cases cure diabetes

It can be used to help you if nothing else, if not you could use this information with energy work to get better results.

Also dont be so depressed about it, You have it and its not really so bad, instead of putting energy into worrying put that energy into practice and meditation :)

Noxiro

Noxiro Citizen

thanks I will, I am feeling that something significant in my life is about to change although i'm not sure what it is.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

i don't know how, but the thing that my meditations did from the very beginning was to make me immune to the common cold. i am free of any caring to not catch the cold. being around sick people, going wet in cold, not a problem anymore .before i started mediating i was getting sick all the time. i think somehow the energies of my body made the environment of my body harsh for viruses to do their job. because the common cold's virus evolves a lot and scientists don't know how to stop it. and there is also bacteria type. this means my body is now immune to different diseases that it wasn't before