1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

External energy types and using it without damaging Psi energy?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

Greetings, friends.

I'm very focused right now on Psi energy, but I am experimenting right now for future progress with external energy types, mostly planetary energies. I've taken this theory where I may either compress my Aura and cultivate the energies within more, and have the external energies as other layers around the Aura to bring whatever result the aspirant was looking for. My other experiment would be expanding the aura as much as possible and having the external energy around the Aura. It goes both ways, but I am unsure which one is best as of now.

Suggestions are appreciated!

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

My suggestion is to not do it like that.

Aura is an ecosystem, its parts cant work isolated as you seem to imply in OP. Sorry if I missread it.

Just work with those energies without trying to pack them somewhere, they will naturally go to where they adapt most, and will certainly eliminate conflicting stuff and cause change in yourself.

Iamra likes this.
    Iamra
    Mellow

Iamra Citizen

I've actually spoken with one of the gods in other planes, and he told me to simply affirm that the energy doesn't interfere with my original intent. That's what I should do, and you said something like it too.

Sincerely yours in L.V.X,
    IAMRA

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Using a "external energy" simply those not interfere with your ability to use... "Psi Energy", which is... not a thing. Psi is just a way or use of energy, if any energy is to be named "Psi" It would be the ambient energy around us. Now in terms of different "types" of energy, of which there are infinite with many just being different by one small attribute. recklessly using energies that you're energy body... and physical body are not use to will have side-effects in some cases corruption, or damage. But if done right It is very easy to adapt your energy system to use mostly all forms of energy.

I can't say any methods right now, as the methods I use are not safe for most, as It is forced adaptation.