1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Feeling of being "watched"

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Guido

Guido Citizen

Hey guys, just wondering, to what do you attribute that feeling some people get of "being watched" ?
    I think it could be random energy floating around, and not an actual entity as some say.

What do you think?

DruidicDamnation
    Pensive

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

It could really be anything, I would say it's either a Entity or someone Projecting because energy doesn't really have a particular presence and if it did we would sense that and get that feeling constantly cause as we know everything is made up of energy, and I think why we get that feeling from entities and people is because it is a mindful energy, it has a consciousness. So I would say the highest chance would be a Entity, but I could be wrong.

Chocolate likes this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

It could also be paranoia. Rule out mental disorders/instability first bucko before ya jump the gun. ._.

Lungs
    Bored

Lungs Citizen
    Official Member

This one old female was complaining it felt like somebody was behind her and things, even started talking about me but I don't think anyone was and I wasn't super close, behind her, or watching her. Confused muggle, trying to be psychic, who knows.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

upload_2017-8-20_20-8-24.jpeg

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

I used to get this feeling when I lived at home in an old farm house. I was also seeing shadow people at the time and had some startling experiences with them. I attributed the feeling of being watched to those entities. I haven't had any trouble out of them since I moved out of that house and I haven't felt watched (except when obviously watched) for about as long.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Me too. I was watching a ghost video at night (my bad) and then I got the feeling being watched. At first I thought it's just I'm scared mentally, until I saw a shadow figure race to the kitchen in house. What are those actually? =O

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

I don't really know. I haven't heard many theories either. If I had to guess I'd say they're just random astral entities with some intelligence. All they ever seem to do is watch so I don't worry that much about them.

Chocolate likes this.