1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Goodbye(for now):

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

ancientlegend1
    Depressed

ancientlegend1 Senior Citizen

I'm sorry I didn't want these things to happen. Every time I come on here it's like I cause problems even if I want to do good and share my opinions. But I've really messed up. I can't pick myself up this time. I will keep things to myself and try to close my self yet again. I'm sorry for my actions with everything going on with Texas and catastrophes. Please for give me and some people may not know me but I wanted to make a name for myself, to tell that I'm special too and share my strange life with everyone. So sorry about the chaos I've done and this is good bye for now.

Ezaar likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Don't know what you're talking 'bout, but goodbye and good luck then.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Usually goodbye threads are for those who are actully leaving for good.

Not for melodramatic episodes where you intend to be back.

I second keraunos. I have no idea what you are on about but like for real chill man. It's probably not that serious.

Chocolate likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Same, I have no clue what you are talking about, What about Texas? It can't be that bad what you I assume said?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I assume he is claiming he caused the hurricane and what not that's going on here in Texas, but just a thought considering that's the only thing happening in this state currently that's a catastrophe. Either way cya.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Hurricane irma bout to cause some bad weather. Where this man at so i can ask him to chill out. I ain't about all this rain he claiming he causing.

Thoughtful likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

His claim of, maybe, being the ones responsible for this made me remember of other peoples' past claims of causing huge earthquakes.Don't think someone would have that much power and control to be able to affect a very large area or even at the other side of the world.

Ezaar likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Well if someone became unbound they would be able to affect the physical at a "grander" scale, but not that huge. But if someone did come unbound i'm sure we would all notice it immediently. (Unbound = breaking all the seals placed on you, including the seals placed by the "veil".).

Ezaar likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Not really there's unbound people already you most likely have not noticed lol. A person becoming "unbound" doesnt affect people that have nothing to do with them.

Ezaar likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I did not mean there arn't already people unbound, I meant if someone become unbound right now we would most likely all notice it. Due to the "Veil" essentially being a construct that places many seals on people, if someone breaks the seals it placed on them the "veil" might redirect quite a bit of energy to attempt to repair any damage on itself, this is what I meant by most people (probably) noticing it.

But who knows? I haven't done too much research into the "veil".

(I hate using the term Veil... :( ).

Ezaar likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Ye the term is kinda gross, but yeah I just mean I dont think people would feel it when someone becomes unbound since I would assume at the point of doing so they go directly to hiding their energy and such or it just won't have any affect on anyone but the one that became unbound.

Ezaar

Ezaar Citizen

Gross? I personally think it sounds beautiful.