1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Got a Job?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

I'm just joking around. I personally don't see demons the way its seen in pop culture and religion. If they exist in the 3rd Dimension I know nothing about them and cant judge them. But I do know that negative thought-forms and entities exist. If I said "demons in real life" I meant those.

I was being playful. I was coming from a point of fictional reference to how demons are seen in fiction.
    But what are these demons you say that are like everyone else? I've never heard anyone speak of them like that. And in reality though I don't see demons (entities) as the enemy. More like misunderstood higher dimensional beings. I actually don't see anything as an enemy. An enemy is only created by the mind.

I just like being childish from time to time don't take some of the things I say too seriously.

Chado
    Tired

Chado Citizen
    Official Member

Lol come on. I meant no offence :frowning2: I just don't know about demons the way you guys do..
    I'm sorry I'll leave now.:slight_frown:

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

You're fine mate lol and the demons, the race of being that exist, personally I dont see a difference in low dimensional and higher dimensional besides frequency. I also dont really believe in definite positive or negative beings since positive and negative is subjective to the individual's own experience. But thoughtforms cant really do any harm outside the astral/mental plane so theyre nothing to really worry about unless they invade your mindscape.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Yeah.They do this on weekends and holidays, watch the schedule man!xD

#64 Perses Keraunos, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016