1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Grave questions going out to every dude and dudette across 2 nations

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

DarthWatt
    Breezy

DarthWatt Citizen
    Official Member

Is anyone else politically incorrect? Or who enjoys American politics this round? Lastly, what are everyone's opinions on the wikileaker dudes 'surprise'?

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Personally I've had enough of the president of 2017 and said person hasn't even been elected yet.

Ludwig and DarthWatt like this.
    Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Which surprise?

DarthWatt likes this.
    DarthWatt
    Breezy

DarthWatt Citizen
    Official Member

That wikileaks dude's October Suprise. Assange what's his nuts.

Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Did he release anything yet? :O :O :O

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

Politics in general, and in most countries, is already a lost cause.The main problem is that politicians have huge salaries, a lot of benefits and usually-in here, at least-they can have dozens of assistents and etc to help 'em, which means more waste of money.And we're not even taking into account the fact that most of 'em find ways of wasting/stealing money that should be used to help develop one's country.

Politicians should be people that are worried 'bout the society's future and that WANT to help their community develop, but instead due to the money and power, we only attract sharks to this position.I always say this to my family, we would see a HUGE drop in criminality, poverty and etc if we dimmished a politician's salary to something more agreeable and if we cut down the number of politicians.
    Most of the politicians work one or two times a week-and even then just few hours-and gets more pay than someone that works almost 24/7 in a whole year(or even more).They should be payed based on how important their "position" is and how much work they would have to do, that way we would weed out the ones that only see politics as a way to get rich fast.

And most of 'em would still keep stealing money, so reducing their numbers would help to also dimmish how much money is stolen from the government.

Sorry for the rant, but here in my country i have no doubt that the great numbers of politicians and their ridiculous salaries are one of the main reasons why we're stuck in this political mud.

DarthWatt
    Breezy

DarthWatt Citizen
    Official Member

Yep, a long self congratulatory thing about staying in business for 10 years or something (not anything game changing)