1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Heliokinesis: Resource Ruqest

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

djdilan
    Fine

djdilan Citizen

I'm very interested in learning heliokinesis, but I haven't found many resources/guides on this site for HelioK. If anyone here has any resources for this it would be very helpful if you could leave them in a reply. Thanks!

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Oh hey bro, guess we're trying this around the same time, there is one under guides for it, I will find it and pm you it, HelioK is not very flashy type of K btw, it allows you to harness the suns energy and can be used for a lot of things, all HelioK is, is the use of the sun's energy to do things, not so much as actually controlling the sun, what it should be called is Solar Harnessing in my opinion.

Lewisio123
    Bashful

Lewisio123 Senior Citizen

yeah but wouldnt it be cool if you could create a miniature sun inside of you palm

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Heliokinesis is largely considered to be normal energy manipulation that uses the sun as an external source of energy.

As such no real techniques exist for it in particular as they are either normal energy manipulation or over exaggerated bullshit about blowing up planets or galaxies or doing some superhero Red Star stuff from marvel.

In otherwords. Heliokinesis is not a kinetic ability it is just energy manipulation using the sunlight.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

*This is why it should be called solar harnessing lol

Lewisio123
    Bashful

lol I agree

#6 Lewisio123, May 8, 2017
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: May 8, 2017
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Im going to attempt to make a little thing in a forum talking about HelioK, just about what is is and isnt, and how to use it basically, gonna call it solar harnessing and put it under EM XD

#7 4ChanFox, May 8, 2017
    Varric likes this.
    Lewisio123
    Bashful

honesetly you should. I would read it, I mean the sun is massive I would love to harness it's energy. imagine if I could turn all that energy in fire energy. for my pyrok

#8 Lewisio123, May 8, 2017
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

Well not all of it, Im not going to teach people how to suck the light out of the sky on their own, imagine the chaos lol (btw this thing seems to be glitching heavily o-o

#9 4ChanFox, May 8, 2017
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

#10 4ChanFox, May 8, 2017
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Actually its working 100% how its programmed to. The "Reply button" inserts the BB quote code automatically the issue you all faced is because of this post by Lewis

before i edited it he had quoted me but removed the quote header. Leaving the end quote and because none of you reviewed what you had written before clicking post and adding it to the thread its continued the original issue.

Please review what you post and make sure that if your editing out parts of what your replying to you don't accidentally delete the auto codes. It can be a real headache. Luckily this wasn't too bad. Just pay attention in furture.

Lewisio123 likes this.
    4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Senior Citizen

alright, dont worry then :3

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Not worried. Its my job here to edit that kinda stuff.

I just appreciate it when people make that job easier by paying attention to what theyre doing.

I am a volunteer you know. I don't get paid to fix the messes...

Anywho back ontopic.
    I am hope those of you aiming at this helioK achieve the goals you set yourselfs.

Toa-Aletrax
    Lurking

Toa-Aletrax Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Good job, Fox! You've already made a guide!