1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Hello!! My introduction !

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

GreenEyedPixie

GreenEyedPixie New Citizen

Hello! How are all of you?
    You can call me by my username GreenEyedPixie!
    I'm 19 years old.
    My abilities include:
    ESP, precognition, telepathy and retrocognition.

Fun fact: I am currently in my chemistry class, writing this instead of listening to leacture and also craving french fries

Some more info about me:
    I am a college student who is pursuing a career as an anesthesiologist. I have a deep interest in science which is why I'm a biology major. (Though I thoroughly enjoy chemistry way more than biology). When I tell people that I want to be an anesthesiologist they often ask why, but how do I tell them that it is the fact that having the power to put someone to sleep and take away their pain appeals to me?

However, I am here to further develop my abilities and learn about others' . I trust that I will learn much here and enjoy my time.

Obscurus
    Darkness

Obscurus Citizen

Welcome to the Nation. I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are a lot of knowledgeable and experienced people.