1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Help with my development in energy manipulation

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Gene

Gene New Citizen

I have recently participated in a workshop about energy healing where I learned to feel energy and move it to my hands. This has become one of my favorite things to do since then.

I have been progressing relatively quickly, with my interest expanding to energy manipulation in general. These are the things I would love advice on:

Moving energy inside of my body at will; I know how to move reasonable amounts of the energy around with my breath but can only command move a small amount of energy just by willing it to a certain body-part. Any ideas on how to improve? Any specific exercises?

How do we manipulate energy outside of the body?

How do we draw energy from plants and animals?

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Citizen

Have you tried visualization? It helps a lot with everything you are talking about. For example, to draw energy from an animal visualize their energy going into your palm to your body.

Chocolate likes this.
    0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

One thing that can help with manipulating external energy is to mix your own with it. In way it's similar to grabbing on to an external object.

Gene likes this.
    Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I recommend that you should also learn how to sense energy. It would help a lot. It could also be that you're already moving fair amounts of energy but have trouble or delayed time sensing it.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Depends, what do you want to do specifically?

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

if you want to increase the amount of the psi energy that you move i have different theories about it, i don't know which one is going to work for you.
    - i am still experimenting but my current assumption is that energies are made of different elements and only some of them we learn to feel at first. some of them we don't feel not because we are not sensitive enough, but because because we are not enough sensitive enough to that specific type of element. trying to feel the energy as a combination of elements that it is not, will lead to unwanted complications. some elements are seen inside our imagination only and not translated to pressure,vibration and etc. if we call them ether, you could presume that you must turn the percentage of the meditations from like (20% imagination 80% vibration) to (80%imagination 20%vibration).
    -you can try to control the breathing effect with your mind with imagining the breathing. lets say you breath 9 times and imagine the 10th time. then find more ways to control that energy. this way may be or not be harmful.

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Its about using more energy to increate your overall capacity, you are like a riverbed...at first the river flows on top...just enough...but overtime as you use more and more energy grooves are cut into the river bed and it gets deeper and you are able to use more.

Or like a rechargable battery, with the opposite effect, the more you use the longer it will last.

You have to remember also that you have energy running through your body, you must to survive but this is always just the bare minimum to survive as you do more energy work this will increase and require more work to reach an equilibrium with your body.

So tldr: You more and more energy everyday, not to the point of burnout...but use a good bit, be safe and remember storing your energy isnt just about storing it like a charge to use later, it increases your tanks aswell.

Gene

Gene New Citizen

Good idea. How do I start sensing energy?

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

that is weird :grimacing:. can't you already sense energy?

Gacsam

Gacsam BaconKinesis Master

Adfeng's Technique Stash has good intro stuff imo

Blatant self-advertisement: For scanning practice use Thread:Scan-Tester