1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Hi!

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

rose_aleria

rose_aleria New Citizen

Hi everyone, i'm Rose. I've been into the occult for years, i'm not sure how many.. I estimate about 7 in total. I'm still searching for what exactly my path is, though from what i've been practicing it seems to mostly be energy working and psionics, i use those terms interchangeably at the moment.

I'm mostly active in the Discord as well as other Discord energy and magick communities. I am in all of them to learn and to socialize and practice with others ^^

I'm basically a novice in terms of knowledge but have experience in terms of practicing. Though I practiced what i managed to figure by for myself, without many materials to go by (though i had some), which resulted in me for example naming BioLocation "split-consciousness projection" o.O I hope to also learn the proper terms, heh :sweat_smile:

Hi!

Asteer likes this.
    Foxy-chan
    Sleepy

Foxy-chan Citizen

Heya, welcome~!

rose_aleria likes this.
    Asteer
    Depressed

Asteer Citizen

Welcome.

rose_aleria likes this.
    0megaZer0

0megaZer0 Senior Citizen

Welcome!

Mardahak
    Inspired

Mardahak Senior Citizen

Welcome to the Nation. Your amount of time practicing is actually comparable to mine, that being said, you should have an easy time picking up new things once given the proper resources.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click P.A.T.S. it'll show you which abilities you should probably start trying to manifest first, however, it's just a guideline.

While you're down at the bottom of the page, I'd recommend also clicking on the Psi Glossary so you're more familiar with the terms we use here.

If you have any questions you can feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer.

Best of luck to you, Rose.

Asteer and rose_aleria like this.
    rose_aleria

rose_aleria New Citizen

Thank you! Someone already showed me the P.A.T.S, and i noticed i have practiced skills all over the tiers except for the master tier, yet i haven't fulfilled any of the tiers completely. That's probably a bad thing because that means I even miss some of the basics. It's a good guideline and shows me what i need to flesh out before proceeding with the more advanced stuff :)

Oh, wonderful! I'll orient myself!

Thank you very much :)

Mardahak likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome to the community, you should post some of your works as far as your compositions, they are really good and I believe others would love to listen to them :)

Lungs
    Bored

Lungs Citizen
    Official Member

Welcome. There's guides, and a list of what phrases, and words mean somewhere on pn.