1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

How do non-physical plane beings incarnate?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Zalanes

Zalanes Citizen
    Official Member

What causes the spirits from other planes to reincarnate? Do they just decide to reincarnate and find a suitable body? Are they randomly get sucked into newborns needing souls?

Do the spirits have any prerequisites for incarnation? Is it a skill that souls acquire such as projection, just moving to a denser plane?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Some factions control how reincarnation goes with their own people. Others well death and what not.

Zalanes

Zalanes Citizen
    Official Member

Could you please expound on this, perhaps with examples? The factions decide who incarnates? Do they have a ritual or ceremony to incarnate?

With the others, do you mean they incarnate when they die in the etheric plane?

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

"Heaven" has their own way of reincarnation of their people, certain deities and their people also. It depends entirely on the faction of how it's performed I don't know honestly. I believe with "heaven" and others it's similar to gateways. Atleast what I've experienced and heard about when looking into psychopomps.

phytas likes this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Usually death. If a being dies over there it can reincarnate here. Usually it has to wait around til a suitable body can be found for it to be put in. Something about certain genetics or bloodlines being better for certain non human races. Thats why kins tend to run in families. But not always.

Theres also forced reincarntion. Usually done via rituals and to reincarnate a living being to a paticular body or a paticular way.

Xirena likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

My kin "origins" is also in my genealogy

Zalanes

Zalanes Citizen
    Official Member

So people die and go to the etheric or astral, and from there they die and go back to the physical? Is there any way for a creature to truly die?

So if spirits usually incarnate into bodies that suit their nature, have you ever noticed any spirits that get put into a body that does not match them? For example, a incubus incarnating as a homely woman?

Thank you both for responding!

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Depends on your belief system, in my opinion the astral cannot be a place to incarnate or reincarnate to. But reincarnation encompasses a lot more planes then etheric and physical. There is many more.

I mean an incubus can be a Homely man or take on a female form and be a Homely woman lol. There's no real difference besides what online portrays a stereotypical incubus/succubus.

#8 Zerachiel, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Sune Lin
    Flirty

Sune Lin Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I myself was force reincarnated here by an Angelic. -_-

Zerachiel likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I decided to on my own xD I noticed a few people were forced here. Maybe you'll stop stealing :p

Sune Lin likes this.
    Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

because personality comes from the soul your example is kinda null. The person would not be a homely type unless that icubus was a homely type.

More so by appropriate body i mean one that can support the soul. A body with a damaged es system or a defunct one is not going to be able to hold a powerful being that a millenia old.

A body with naturally large pathways would be a better fit for a draconic than a fairy. Where as a dragon is gunna have a hard time squeezing its energy into a smaller system than a fairy will.

A person with naturally slow energy is going to be far more appropriate to a beings whose water energy is icey than one thats tropical and swift.

Etc etc

Because of the way genetics work some families have reoccurring traits in their energy.

Large pathways, damaged pathways, small pathways, high regeneration, etc etc.

These traits are more ideal for some races as its a closer fit to their system where as a human can be shoved into just about anything due to the fact the system is already human if nothing else decides to reincarnate or is incarnated into it.

SSHMadaraCHI, Avana and Zalanes like this.
    Zalanes

Zalanes Citizen
    Official Member

If physical plane beings die and go to another plane and other plane beings die and incarnate what happens when you "die" in the etheric? I have read that dying in the astral just kicks you back to your body, but dying in the etheric should be avoided.

Is there a finite and comprehensibly small number of planes? The only ones I have seen discussed more than a passing reference are the astral and etheric.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

One incarnate else where. Some people are here for the very reason of dying in the etheric before coming here.

As for the number of planes some believe 11 some believe 12 and another belief is 44. I believe there are infinite. Some the human mind might not be able to comprehend, here the etheric and astral are considered "closer" to the physical so it's the widely traveled places. As for the astral death I can't be sure I do not believe it's a place where anything but thoughtforms resides besides occasional beings projecting to it as we do, I could be wrong to believe that but hey.

Avana likes this.
    Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

There is millions of possibilities on other smaller planes or larger planes of existence affecting the etheric or beyond,that is a question we don't know but would love to. I'd love to know if there's something beyond the reincarnation and incarnation factor, as it seems to me that its just a tip of the iceberg.

Zerachiel likes this.
    Zalanes

Zalanes Citizen
    Official Member

Sorry, I just asked the same question twice. I meant when you are projecting to the etheric and you die. Presumably you will still have a physical body.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Dying in projection just destroys the projection and possible Es damage, nothing serious. You just have to fix it and reproject. Some feel the damage depending on their sensitity and what not.

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Depends on how connected you were to the projection.

Youll likely incurr some degree of damage.

But you wont die

Ofeir
    Spaced

Ofeir Citizen

I've always wondered this with what some might commonly called myth but not just with spirits but actually creatures that have appeared in mythology over time like werewolves, kitsune, demons ect. If otherkin is these creatures incarnated how so they appear here without non human bodies?

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The most obvious response is that at one point in the history of this world they also existed in this world physically. That's part of the reason for that veil theory that says it keeps the 'natural' and 'supernatural' separate and also the reason why there's the theory for otherkin that if the veil falls they'll return to their true form.