1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

How does a spirit harm someone?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

?

Did anyone of you saw a spirit before?

1. Yes, duh

2. Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Hallow guys.
    Recently, when i was bioL i saw a f*ckin chinese zombie (i dont know whats it exactly called in English, but i will be as specified as i could) OUT OF MY HOUSE, i was very very very terrified and almost pee in my pants! I try to ignore it but soon i found out that when im thinking about it im actually linking myself to that god damn thing, and i saw his/its smile...

So, now I will try to avoid seeing spirits (or things) when im trying to bioL. I will have a cold eye from my surroundings and just enjoy myself now. My question is how does a spirit harm someone when it wants to? I mean, spirits are energy creatures from different planes, how does one affect someone in physical life? And if it does, how can one prevent it?

Any feedbacks are welcome! :)

Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

Chinese Zombie? So I really hope you did not just Astral Project all of this. But let's just go ahead and say that this was real it could be a simple ghoul that you encountered when Biolocating; which is normal. But if it was to damage your biolocative projection then you would simply damage part of your energy system when your projection returns to you. The damage will not be permanent and will slowly repair itself over time. The worst that happens is that if your projection "dies" then your ES is damaged and your projection would have automatically disconnected after its death.

Chocolate and Psi-Gúrú like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

How dangerous can ghouls be when someone is biolocating or projecting to the etheric for the first time?

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Well, actually i still can't differentiate the difference between bioL and ap. To be more specific, in Chinese its called 僵屍.
    *O* maybe i was astral projecting after all? Now when im trying to meditate i got two different feelings (or ways to bioL) and would end up 2 different result. Im gonna need some time to confirm this :) now let me find how to astral project....

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

As far as I understand, for something to be a zombie they have to be an undead body, or else they're just a spirit like any others.
    Is this what you saw?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi

And I don't get it.If someone trains hard to develop their abilities, why would they be afraid of something that they could probably deal with?

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

For the first one, yes thats the thing i saw.
    Secondly, I would just freak out when seeing them. Maybe i need some time to make myself used to these creatures. :3

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

No need to 'get used to', just train yourself so you'll be able to confront 'em if needed.If you know that you can hold your ground against something or someone, you learn to stop fearing 'em.

Chocolate likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Anything in mythology that is linked to zombies tend to be either a type of vampire or just a ghoul, but china etheric side is largely populated with ghouls so.

Chocolate likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

They probably must have 50 names for the same being xD

Chocolate likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

well yeah there's a lot of names for a vampire they're just named by their race/creator same with ghouls but eh just zombies for them I think

Chocolate likes this.
    Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Wow that could be true, China is a huge place :O

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Another question, i saw many videos or stories about someone killed (should i use the word kill? ) by a spirit. How could a spirit perform that? Arent they are energetic beings? I'm talking about those stories like urban legends and such. Many videos that the chairs move suddenly or someone died badly and the police and scientists couldn't find the reason why which made people believe it was the spirits doing. However how could the spirit perform that when it's a energetic being?
    Hope you guys understand what I'm trying to ask here. My grammar is very bad. :(

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

I got attacked by shadow being, also known as hatman. gave me fever and felt like dying. helped to take showers and go ground in a forest.

another attack left me with red spots all around my legs and crotch area.

physical bodies are tanky as fuck so humans wont die easy from other plane shit.

Chocolate likes this.
    Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

I've never felt like I witnessed such.

At the same time, I would imagine a spirit would be comprised of some sort of energy, which we are energetic beings so.... maybe through using their energy (if spirits can manifest enough) to cause poltergeist esc happenings; they hurt you via knocking shit out of a cupboard onto your head. Or maybe a spirit decides to feed off of a living being.... taking energy doesn't help x3.

Other than that I guess they could hurt you by simply appearing, may cause heart attack in people with heart problems, or maybe just cause you to shit your pants if they intend to scare.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

Could we possibly do shit like the spirit could do?

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

Possibly, I imagine shit they could do due to not having a physical body might be a bit out of our reach in terms of doing it physically; fly and pass through walls, though I guess you could do some sort of remote viewing.

Chocolate likes this.