1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

How long?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Zanari

Zanari Guest

So since this forum is pretty much almost dead or is dead time to bring it back. On to what I was going to say..How long ago did you find out about the existence of otherkin? when did you find out you were one (if you are one) and What was your first thought about it and how has that thought(s) changed since then.

Personally I found out around 8 years old but I only believed in vampires and werewolves overtime I was introduced to therians at 13-15 I believe and that's when I came to Mytk I only lurked learning from different people while remaining on the first therian site I ever went on. I didn't believe in dragons, demons, angels and such..well scratch that. I always had a liking for angels and demons never understood the religious nonsense that was placed on both sides. From there I did more and more research and went through so many different stages of what I -thought- I was from angel to demon which I was partially right. Just the wrong type and connection. Then I came to Psiwarriors where I met Baal and others and that sparked quite a bit of interest when I was on the verge of giving up on finding my true self. I assumed it had to do with the connection to a certain past life but Baal and others taught me about the core (or center for non-humans) and helped me. The first reading I got was from a decent scanner...didnt much believe what was said to me so I did more soul searching and research and came to a few accurate scanners. Now I'm here knowing full well of who and what I am beneath the human vessel/life. So that's my story on it. but it's actually took a while for me to learn and I'm still learning in terms of the ethereal and the dos and don'ts of things.

Willowstar and Conman29 like this.
    System

System Archive Account

I knew from when I was 11-12 what I was, but then I started doubting myself and everything, and I also became confused because of certain aspects, but I fully understood what I was by 15. Baal and other professional scanners confirmed it for me too=. Rather interesting getting the same scanning results from people who don't even know each other.

Zanari likes this.
    kervon

kervon Citizen

I used to reasrch alot of stuff on gods

Xaraon
    Sad

Xaraon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I heard the term otherkin about two years ago, but I never gave it much thought. To me they just existed as I have had little experience with them. As I get more scanning experience then I will become more certain of otherkin as well.

Aslal and Zanari like this.
    Aerolithe
    Dead

Aerolithe Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I learned of who I am at the age of 16 and I got introduced to the term otherkin in 2012 when I was lurking mytk gathering up information to learn more.

Weddelious

Weddelious Citizen
    Official Member

I have never been aware of any reference to other kin until I suppose a year ago, I grew up in a strong Christian household which Iv never had faith in, I am inexperiencedon the matter and I have only just learned of phantom limbs. Iv had abilities mostly in a sort of psychic sight, de ja vu and more recently past life memories resurfacing. As far as the phantom limbs, I'm not sure if this applies but my body is supposed to be grey, long claw like fingers and a sort of scaly skin, I have a demonic looking face and a tail that is either stunted or cut off. If any of you can help me understand I'd be great full, I am trying to learn more of the lucid dream for awakening fully.

Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Senior Citizen
    Official Member

My reflexes started manifesting at about 13 though I´ve always kind of knew. I found out the term Therianthrope and Otherkin just this year. I´ve been denying it from everyone for a long time because I didn´t want people to think about me that I´m yet another girl in her mid teens wanting to escape from mundane life by making herself appear special. But then I got verified by four scanners, independently on each other and I stopped hiding it.

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Im 35 years old. I knew i was othersouled for as long as i could remember. Long before the internet and support groups like this existed. Finding there were others that shared this feeling happened a few years ago but this is the firstcommunity ive reached out to.