1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

how many of you have past life memories?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

I can only remember how I died last life. I have 2 white numb scars from it too that fit with the memory and that I haven't gotten anywhere else.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

You realize that your past life would have 0 bodily effects on you in this life right?

Because a past life is literally a past life. As in a life before this one. As in a different body. Which means your body in this life may not share any resemblance to the last and most certainly won't have any injuries passed on.

Also scars are the result of the healing process being interrupted. White scars are just old scars. Scars never go away but they fade with time. Starting out reddish then fading to a pink and then finally turning white. This happens over the course of years. White scars are ones you've had for several years.

Since you have a memory attached to this scar are you sure its not just a really early memory and not a past life one.

Your evidence doesn't add up.

That all stated i have access to all of my memories. This life and my past ones. Due to many years spent meditating and aiming to unlock them i succeeded in having total access to all of my lives collected knowledge.

Chocolate likes this.
    Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

walking on some catwalk at workplace and getting pushed down from right side of you on top of some box that has steel rods or something in it poking up. one rod penetrating you at heart level from left side to right side. seeing it and then losing consciousness.

white numb scars on both sides. you do know that past life trauma can appear as birthdefects, birthmarks and scars on next incarnations. right?

thepsycicwidget likes this.
    Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Honestly, unless you people have some factual evidence of who they were in past lives like knowing their full name, birth date, where they lived, etc, and can attest the veracity of those, I will call it bs. Everyone's mind can fabricate stuff, even during deep meditation.

Psi-Gúrú likes this.
    Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

I'm not saying I know for sure. Just saying what I have. Won't brush off the possibility of it being like it is. There is really no evidence against it. I just happen to have the numb scars at the spots where I got impaled in the memory. I will probably research more about it in the future. but I don't understand why everyone just start bashing and whipping dicks out when I share some interesting stuff :D that's just ignorant. I'm not stating it's factual knowledge but I'm not stating it's bullshit either.

Selenoyl

Selenoyl VIP Member
    VIP Member

I was a dog.

Diazin and Pahviloota like this.
    Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I remember a few past lives but I have only ever had 2-3 human lives this being my 2nd or 3rd one, I do know I spent most of my existence beyond this physical density as my "true self" and found no real need to incarnate.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

So far I have no clear memories of past lives, just a lot of white noise and black spots.

Shaku
    Amused

Shaku Citizen

*shrugs* I haven't a clue. I can't take my mind seriously when I think about it.

"Hey.... mind/spirit...thing any past life stuff rattling around?"

"Yeah, you were the queen of egypt."

"You could at least try to sound sarcastic."

It's hard for a person like me.... there are no voices in that I cannot silence or sound different from mine , so I assume I've only heard myself. So even if I went to a person who tells people their past lives.... I guess im a skeptic... too many people willing to sell half truths that they don't even understand.

The word for me would be vision, to which I've had just a couple. One being a dream I had of a being in a war, surrounded by adepts of that which may be learned here, standing out in formation in mystic uniform as empty military style vehicles started to come our way.

The other one I had is a shared one, experienced by people who have taken the shamanic journey that is Salvia Divinorum. Problem with that journey is a lot of people don't know the proper method or have the proper tools; Water Pipe, Torch Lighter, take in as much as you can and hold it as long as you can. Despite being the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had using any substance, you can buy it in headshops in a lot of states in the USA. It hits you so hard and fast, that you really can't do much to hurt anyone other than yourself, (have a good friend make sure you don't get up mid trip, and not fuck with you obviously, and I don't recall it being longer than ten minutes from smoking up to coming back to reality.

It apparently causes the brain to release a ton of dmt, which is similiar to when people are dying or have near death experiences, brain releases dmt and they trip and/or have a vision.

I still have mixed feelings about accepting what I saw. Not in terms of if it is a real place, as much as if it is a necessary place.

When you Go there, at the very least you will see what we are without our memories, you also lose them when you go there.... it was painful for me.

If you are lucky, you might recognize a few other things, like a significant part of the vision being a circle/wheel, in my case the inside of a sphere. You also might get to see the mother figure.

I'll just say it outright.... I don't feel right about it. A lot of people feel blessed just getting to see Something and have the connection of having seen something an a different level that is, let alone if they even know others have had the same vision. I didn't until I looked trip reports on the plant and found several similiar themes from a couple of people's experiences.

I feel this blinds them from asking questions. Why must we lose our memories? I feel some get super hyped about losing them because of the implications of ego death; can't have an ego if you remember non of your history and have no individuality. That is not balance to me.

When I was in the sphere, one of the clones (they all were spaced out evently, waist deep in the sphere) looked up to the mother figure and asked her "Is it/when is it my turn to be on the outside?" and she just looked down and went "shhhhhhhhh". Like... super fucking creepy. Which given how I see it, it is no wonder why she shushed him.

Then I find out other people have apparently seen them working the sphere, a wheel in this person's vision. He said they told him to help them push the wheel, and that they were telling him to not be lazy, that they all had to push the wheel.... which apparently the story is by doing such, they create this reality.

Time to time.... some of us escape from pushing the wheel. Woah... Were we waist deep in the sphere from my vision because we were all running on the outside, moving the sphere like a fuckin.... flinstones car XD ... wow.... *sigh*

It looks to me like a closed loop, weak souls are having their memories stollen and told to push this big wheel by the manipulation of the "mother" which goes back to William Thackeray, qouted in the film The Crow; "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.".

I don't know... maybe that says it. "I don't know" My instinct says it's not proper; the Stagnation and perverse manipulation. When you come back it feels like it was an eternity.... but then finally you realize it's been a few minutes.

There were times I felt I hit the "barrier" (where reality basicaly gets deconstructed around you, the scary part is that all the deconstruction is coming towards you and.... breaks you apart), and did not necessarily go soaring through, but rather the gravity of the barrier caught me for a little while; busting back and forth through de/reconstruction.... just unpleasent..... horrid.

Some have talked of having harder times leaving the wheel/sphere, having to stop the wheel (which they made sound not quite that easy... waiting another "eternity" when they messed up), having to jump in through whatever segment, back into reality... ending up finding theirselves seeing life from people/places they didn't know, in the end making them question theirself when they came back to their own body "is this me or did i just pick a body and now i have the memories?". I swear it reminds me of the film Dark City, with the concept of being stuck going in circles being brain washed into living several different low frequency lives for the sake of serving some greater being(s). Also the movie Galerians:Rion, evil feminine ai creates her own "children" to kill humans. I could spoil it but the memory manipulation is in there pretty heavy too.

I don't want to make that journey again, but I feel at some point, when I am ready, I will.

To me "death" should not be a closed loop, but rather a spiral, kind of like genetic memory but more personal, Your spiritual history. I've read higher dimensions are filled with beings of "higher vibrations" (i'm not talking about the dank icky sticky).

I find the vibration bit important due to some things with physics.

If we are playing with energy, and want to experience feeling a truly strong resonence, it would make sense to be somethat could handle such energy without basically being blown to shit.

Maybe the vision is of a trap that caught souls, basically a loop of ever growing strength feeding on mindless souls listening to their "mother", being told to push the wheel, preventing them from ever living lives beyond conventional reality if any reincarnated back.

Could it be related to the concepts of advanced spirits incarnating in human bodies for the sake of helping them break past this boundary?

I dont know. So yeah super super long "answer". At the same time, I feel when talking about death and rebirth, this shared vision to be important, we basically astronauted our asses into a "afterlife" and got yanked back because we weren't really dying, and I don't think any one has questioned it in this fasion.

My past lives? I remember none.

Pahviloota likes this.
    Pahviloota
    Spaced

Pahviloota Citizen

now that was actually interesting O_O