1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

How To: Use Energy Manipulation to Find My Perfect Woman?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Tamajong Tamajong Philip
    Artistic

How Can I use energy bending (manipulation) to find my perfect woman?

I have tried making psi balls and telling them to find her and tell me where she is. I tell the psi balls that she should be compatible with me and attractive to me.

I imagine her and put the picture in a psi ball and send it to go out and bring romance into my life.

I have done this for about 2 years but I see no signs of my perfect woman.

I do visualizations and affirmations but no perfect woman comes.

Help. Advise.

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Official Member

I agree with avana, but another point needs to be brought up, if your only studying psionics/energy manipulation for getting a woman, you'll never actually progress, and you've already proved such by saying you've only used very basic energy manipulation for 2 years, and considering, you're just putting a bit if programming into a psi ball and sending it out, or trying to, I assume it dissipates almost immediately from the fact you haven't actually made it sustainable.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Re-opened

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Ello mate, I'm sorry for the terrible way the others treated ya due to them misinterpreting your post - hopefully you're still here.

You can't really send a simple psiball into the world to find your ideal woman that easily. Your psi-ball would have to have some degree of intelligence so that it could discriminate and prioritize and some form of autonomous will (unless you intend on it being stationary) for it to move around and search (and search intelligently at that, not just random places). It would also need to be sustained by something and have some way of notifying you if it ever did find what you were looking for. Many more complications later and you see that this isn't something that a psiball with a couple of words thrown into it as programming can do - you'd need to better your skills at energy manipulation and construct making and programming first mate. There should be a couple of guides here in order for you to do that.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Some things that should be considered.

1. The person who is perfect for you may not be what you want

2. Finding them is one thing, meeting them is completely different.

3. Are you wanting the perfect woman as in what your ideal is, soul mate, or other?

4. Though I didn't see what the negative reactions to this were, I can likely guess. There have been many people who come to these sites trying to find some miracle cure to get a girlfriend, namely solutions such as mind control and manipulation methods to get the partner they fancy.

Aeriixion
    Darkness

Aeriixion VIP Member
    VIP Member

I want to throw a question at you, and your answer might actually answer some of the other questions that have been posed already;

If a construct you have created should find this... "perfect woman", regardless of how exactly you're defining them as perfect, what will you do with that information? What if the individual in question is unavailable or inaccessible to you?

I understand the need and desire to find an individual who completes you, but here's another thought; what if the "perfect woman" isn't actually a woman? Maybe the person who completes you is actually a male? ((This is of course assuming you aren't specifically seeking a romantic or sexual relationship. If you're seeking that, well.... don't really know what to say then.))

Sune Lin, Ulysses88 and Aliter like this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I remember of having posted the same comment, but i think that it was deleted.
    People forget that sometimes what we want isn't what we need, so it's always best to decide if you want what you want, or if you want what is better for you.

People can always use magic(k), psionics and etc to try to find who they want, but in the end they can't make the person like 'em or want to stay with 'em.This would depend on how they act in front of the other, their personality and etc.The most psionics(and other energy works) can do is maybe make someone more open, but that's it.

Unless someone is a deity with access to mind control.

:clap::clap::clap: THAT is an amazing question and an amazing post.

#7 Perses Keraunos, Nov 2, 2016
    Grammar Edited by PN Staff: Nov 2, 2016
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Or just someone with mind control o.O

Ulysses88 and Sune Lin like this.
    Sune Lin
    Flirty

Sune Lin Senior Citizen
    Official Member

*whistles*

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

No person could have mind control, the most they could have was some kind of hypnotism.Unless you know of some Professor X out there that we don't know 'bout.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Even a deity would fit under that then lol

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Pretty staunch and confident generalization - I wonder what makes ya say that?

More on topic - Honestly, what he plans to do if he actually finds what he's looking for isn't relevant right now. That's delving into an entirely different issue that he didn't bring up nor did he ask to bring up. Maybe he's one of those people who thinks they can make people fall in love with him, maybe he would just make a genuine attempt. Maybe it'd just comfort him. Either way, that's not what he's asking advice for right now so tbh I think we should more focus on the thread and not how it could branch off.

IlmirEl likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Maybe i'm wrong, as i wouldn't really know if someone can control another's mind since i never really cared much 'bout telepathy and etc.But i don't think that it would be something easy, and in the end it would be better to learn hypnotism than to try to "mind control" someone with psionics.

But you're right, we're hijacking this thread too much.
    I don't know if he would have a better chance at finding someone through psionics instead of using other means though.

IlmirEl
    No Mood

IlmirEl Citizen
    Official Member

I think that's ridiculous to force someone to love/be with you wether through mind control and empathy or anything else - would you like to surround yourself with another layer of fake decorations and lies? nothing good grows from manipulation and lying (especially to yourself).

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Not everyone cares 'bout how they end up with someone.If they have to "force" others to like/love 'em, then so be it.Some people just don't have enough confidence in themselves to find someone, other are too lazy to put some work into it, and just want the easy way.
    But this is irrelevant to the entire post.

LinRae likes this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I believe the OP was asking more for how to draw the one for him to him and less how to force someone to be with him.

IlmirEl
    No Mood

IlmirEl Citizen
    Official Member

I know. I was answering not to his question this time, but to the previously said idea of mind control - just couldn't ignore it.

LinRae likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

He still seems undecided if he wants some kind of soulmate or if he wants someone that hits all the points of his checklist.It would be easier for other to help him if he decided which one he wants.

Baby Princess Sofi

Baby Princess Sofi New Citizen

Be the right man and the right woman will come into your life.

jackiejackie
    Fine

jackiejackie Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Why did you spend two years making psi balls to look for a girl instead of doing it yourself lol:neutral_face: