1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

How To: Use Energy Manipulation to Find My Perfect Woman?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Maybe to help with the pick-up?Y'know, the same way some people learn "magic" to amaze and sweeten up their "targets".Or he wanted to create a kind of construct that would "lead" him to the kind of girl he wants...

jackiejackie
    Fine

jackiejackie Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Yeah i get why, but doing it for two years without any success is kinda pathetic

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Maybe he didn't train properly the basics and ended up with a "crappy foundation", so he had much more difficulty of progressing.Or he is the rare kind of people that have great difficulty of sensing energy and so, have an also great difficulty of doing any kind of energy work.
    There is also the possibility of him not training as much or as well as necessary, and instead just wanting the results to fall into his lap right away.Most people that give up psionics do it 'cause of the last reason.

jackiejackie
    Fine

jackiejackie Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Yeah but this is a really dumb and ineffective reason to use psionics for

Tamajong Tamajong Philip
    Artistic

Now I am answering my own question. Since that time I have reade a lot of books on the mind and I think I know the truth.

Answer to my past self:

Philip, your thoughts create reality. Maybe you don't have your ideal girlfriend because you have limiting thoughts, like "Does she even exist?"

Your subconscious mind creates the things that you repeatedly think into it. If you keep thinking about how you lack a girlfriend, then your subconscious mind cannot help you find one. You need to focus your mind on what you want, so that your mind works in that direction. How to do this?

I know three ways: visualization, affirmations and affirmative prayer.

1. Visualization. Imagine yourself being with an imaginary girl who has the qualities you want. See yourselves enjoying each other's company.
    You can do this three times daily. Use fifteen minutes for each session. Close your eyes, relax, keep your body still ( to avoid distracting yourself), and visualize.

2. Affirmations. Make positive statements about your desire, so that they impress your subconscious mind. For example: "I have a happy, satisfying girlfriend." and "I am in a blissful romance."
    Nota bene: you are not saying this to deceive yourself. You are describing what you want as though you already have it. You can imagine it while saying it.
    You can have three sessions a day, of fifteen minutes each. Close your eyes, relax, and repeat your affirmation to yourself until the time is over. This plants the idea of having into your mind, which acts to bring it to pass in time.

3. Affirmative prayer. In this kind of prayer, you are not asking God to give you something, because that would give an impression of lack to your mind. Instead, you mentally receive what you want.
    Instead of saying "God, please give me my best woman," you should say: "God gives me my best woman. I am happy and I give thanks." You can use your own words, but you should see yourself already having your desire.
    But God hates evil, and cannot be expected to answer a prayer that asks for something bad, like having somebody else's wife. So ask righteously.

Have at least three sessions a day, of fifteen minutes each. Make your own affirmative prayer, like "God brings a kind, wonderful, satisfying woman into my life, and we are happy together." Repeat it to yourself until the time is over.

Affirmative prayer is affirmation, but with the difference that you are focusing on God's infinite power and not on your own limitations, which could discourage you.

So believe you can find the girl. Visualize having her, or use affirmations about having her, or make affirmative prayer about having her. When the positive thoughts become a habit, you will automatically believe in achieving your goal, and the subconscious mind will lead you towards it.

Maybe psionics could have helped you find her, by for example making a psi ball construct and programming it to locate such a person , but if there were limiting thoughts in your mind, do you think you could enjoy the best relationship with her? I think not. It is like giving one million francs CFA to a person who is not used to the idea of having much money. He may waste it.

The good thing about visualization is that it mentally prepares you for receiving what you want. You may get ideas on how to improve yourself so that you can fully enjoy the awesome woman you are imagining, when she finally comes.

Program your subconscious mind with good thoughts and you will easily attract and keep what you want.

Books to read:

The Power of your subconscious mind. By Dr. Joseph Murphy.

Tamajong Tamajong Philip
    Artistic

It is not dumb. If psionics uses the power of our minds, it should help in our daily lives too. Is it just for fun?

Now, to be clear: I am not afraid or lazy to approach women. I have simply not seen the kind of woman I want. And I refuse to settle.

So if the normal method, searching around me, has failed, should I not look further? And if my mind can help me find her, should I not use it?

That is all.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Based on the fact that you want the big G to give you your version of a perfect woman instead of chasing it by yourself, I could say that you're afraid or lazy.

Did you really looked 'round?Did you really give it a try?Did you expect an amazing woman while looking or being average yourself?Sometimes you need to 'up your game' to get something better from life, 'cause nothing is for free.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Stop using energy work and get some balls, develop some common sense, learn to read people, and date. Everyone and everything in the universe is inherently flawed in some regards, sometimes more than others. You idea of perfection is nothing more than your desire to achieve the unattainable. Soulmates, 'perfect lovers' do not exist; only a varying level of compatibility, resonance, and etc. Some things are best not done with energy work. Stop using it as a crutch for your own hesitance and strive forward. If you want a relationship, then find one, make one, trust them, learn to love them, and most of all learn to sacrifice for them.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Have you ever thought your ideal woman is perhaps 2000 miles away right now and it may take quite some time for you to get togheter?

Avana
    In-Love

Avana Senior Citizen
    Official Member

You should be googling how to work your charms around women and yeah, travel around and look for her.
    Don't use mind tricks or energy doing that, it'll only waste time and effort you could be physically putting into searching.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

i think if you are trying to "find" a target. you should start by finding dead objects in close distance, or on a map. then learn how to read personalities which i don't think is in the category of energy manipulation. then you may be able to use the combination. i have to tell you having telepathic connection with someone does not mean that person is going to even like you much no matter how hard you try. don't use "having a telepathic connection" as a factor. use telepathic connection to scan instead.

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

How does one define perfect? Flaws are part of relationships, without them its boring there is no ebb, just flow and this as you should know is not of nature...instead of perfect think of someone who will inspire and resonate with you, because your just looking for "anyone" this is quite broad, but cast a spell or use some affirmations or just use your intuition and start looking, with your goals in mind start chatting up girls that catch your attention...eventaully one of them will either fit the bill or will blossom into what you seek...its all about intent, use it.

Tamajong Tamajong Philip
    Artistic

As a psion, your intuition is wrong.

1. I am not waiting for God to drop her on me. If I knew where my kind of girl was, I would go there. As it is, I am surrounded by women who don't attract me. Some are outwardly beautiful, but have bad behaviours like gossiping and insulting people.

2. I have already approached every woman in my neighbourhood who looked attractive to me. But after talking with them I saw that their inner selves were not so attractive to me. Nobody is perfect, but that would be a foolish excuse for me to settle for what I don't want.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Well, that doesnt mean you can have some fun meanwhile hahajahahhaha

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

That was my opinion, not my intuition.

Yeah, you want the big G to basically 'drop her on you' :P

Keep in mind that if your 'self' isn't that great as well, you'll only attract the people similar to you not the kind that you want.Can't complain when you're in the same boat as 'em.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

@Perses Keraunos You have now earned my respect due to your savagery alone.

Tamajong Tamajong Philip
    Artistic

Dear friend, do not be angry.

Now, things take time. The fact that I don't yet have her does not mean I don't deserve her. We don't always get what we want instantly.

Moreover, if she does not exist near me, then normally I would not have her yet. You say I attract those like me? Thou art wrong. Those like me are not around me. But in due time I will meet them. I have to think positively.

Remember, O my angry friend, that things sometimes take time to happen. Judge not by appearances. Outward circumstances should not define my thinking.

I did not mean to offend you. Sorry.

thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Senior Citizen

you know, women hate the men that they think they deserve her. men should think wanting the woman not deserving her. women that care about love, hate that kind to men.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

Official Member

Kinda hypocritical coming from the guy being impatient and wanting to rely on energy work in order to speed up finding the the 'perfect girl'....
    e.e

She probably does not exist at all. Also to point out some basic psychology that anyone may learn inadvertently when entering any sort of practice or branch of energy work. We often have misconceptions about our persons. We often have this idealistic notion as to how we are and what we are like when we are not. It's not truly a matter of knowing one's self necessarily but more so denying or more accurately overlooking our own flaws so that we may place ourselves up on some sort of pedestal. It's very prominent in the psionic communities and even more so in the otherkin communities littering the web.

thenegativehunter likes this.
    Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

Who's angry?Expressing an opinion, even if it might sound a bit offensive to some people, isn't the same as being angry.
    No one talked 'bout deserving, only that if you don't expect the best of you then how can you expect the same from others?Staying stagnant won't change your reality as much as you want it, same with everything else in life.
    Actually most of the time the people 'round us, are similar to us in few or many ways, and the closer they are to you the more you both have in common.Being blind to it won't change that fact, but since people can change you can always upgrade yourself to attract those that are 'better'.
    As I said:
    Maybe the women you complained 'bout would have stuff to complain 'bout you as well.

A lot of things takes time to happen, specially when you work with energy.That's something we all know 'bout here.Just don't get what you mean with 'outward circumstances should not define my thinking'.Anything you do or say, the outward part I think, does define your thinking 'cause that's the image of you that people will have.Even if it isn't the 'true' one.

LoL, don't know where you get that from, 'cause I don't feel offended at all.