1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Human Animals?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Evelyte
    Worried

Evelyte Citizen
    Official Member

.-. May i come into this..

Logically speaking, i would've thought Mammals, can be hybrids with other mammals. But Birds with mammals....... eh?

Though i may be new here, and ive seen some pretty Amazing things during my time, researching psyonics...

Why would i say Why hybrids, when i can say why not.

since i saw the impossible happen, this must be true.

Ghost Whisper
    Curious

Ghost Whisper Citizen

Haven't they ever heard that song by Loverboy?

Interesting article.

When it comes to the medical implications of this sort of stuff, let's not allow modern cherry picking of ancient books to get in the way. Of course, there has to be certain ethical guidelines set up to protect all the animals (including the humans) involved, but a bible with certain passages highlighted is just a book.

stonemancer
    Dead

stonemancer Citizen

we should discover methods of bioK to allow our animal traits to be physical

Mammon

Mammon Senior Citizen
    Official Member

It doesn't work like that. Please use common sense

DeusBlackbourne
    Asleep

DeusBlackbourne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Churches in rome and stuff would go so batshit lmao, but I agree wih cheshire, this should happen and it should be done but at the rate that the populus can accept it for what it is rather than seeing it as its not right morrally e.g. shooting people in video games try it a little then a little more then more than usual then a lot etc etc. I am completely with you Mammon but it should happen gradually, as when people try to quench their thirst for knowledge they end up drinking to fast and piss it out and never try again because they didn't taste their drink.

Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

We all came from Big Bang ( as science have theorized) , then it turned to stardust, clouds, stars dead stars etc.
    Then we took a form of unorganic matter, aminoacids , water, and that makes every living being one.
    We share animal DNA , beacuse we are one but evolved into diffirent paths.
    You can call a human the smartest animal, yet there are animals that outsmart even dangerous predators and even human is a predator by itself. WE are not smartest, only some have chosen to be smart, others dumb and ignorant, some to be wise but after all that we arent the wisest.
    If we could change our biology by will and I use the example of loosing an arm and regenerating cuz youre part gecko, we would perish. The nature makes us choose, and it varies how long will it take to adapt and who survives.
    Everyone is evolved on their level, and after that there are more and more variables.

phantomdust
    Curious

phantomdust Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Genetic engineering on humans will be a thing at some point, sure, but why does it matter? Our actual technology can do everything nature can do and do it better. Regenerating limbs? Nanobots can do that for you. Want to be faster, stronger, smarter, etc? Cybernetic body parts and implants can easily do that. Want to be immortal and live forever? Put your brain in a robotic body or just use nanobots. Organic parts and nature are highly over rated.