1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

I felt a need to share this.

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Son Kimonas
    Artistic

Son Kimonas Citizen

So I was just scrolling through the internet and listening to music, specifically searching on about angelkin, then I saw things about "forms." so I decided to imagine my energy body going inside out and showing a white/silver bright ES, (I've believed I'm a angelkin for a while.) and now after some more scrolling my back feels extremely weird and painful, kinda cringy, where my shoulderblades are, and I can feel the wings forming o.o

EDIT: I also made a Psi ball and I saw my aura glowing alot, kinda purple or blue or black even, whatever it was it was visibly glowing, and my psi ball looked like a vortex black hole sucking me in.

Will Worker likes this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Even a normal energy worker can develop energetic wings. There was a discussion on this in another thread a few months ago.

Varric and AtmoKinetic like this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Will Worker
    Tired

Will Worker Citizen

Hello,

fun fact, people can have energy wings, but the ones which are created on your own (via the act of will) aren't long-lasting, the ones which are earned, accepted and allowed to be part of yourself are the ever-lasting ones, after that they can be still damaged, destroyed or anihilated, but that's more of a case study rather than a common occurance.

Best regards,
    Will Worker

Killing Time
    Fine

Killing Time Citizen

Blades! Wings! Weired feeling on your back!

Don't forget your 51.89003674% "attack helicopter"!!!

I don't understand any of this (still learning your language here) but what does this say to you? What is the meaning of all this to you?

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I wouldn't say what you're feeling is completely uncommon. I'd like to think being an Angel means a little more than feeling phantom limbs, though.

LinRae likes this.
    Son Kimonas
    Artistic

Son Kimonas Citizen

HEY DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY ATTACK HELICOPTER!!?@!#?#@%@#% RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAH TRIGGEREd

That's the thing, idk, I just made a psi ball and saw physically little sparks making a vortex.

Will Worker
    Tired

Will Worker Citizen

Hello,

if it doesn't happen again, pay no mind to it, there are other things to do rather than question uncertain events.

Best regards,
    Will Worker

Varric likes this.
    Son Kimonas
    Artistic

Son Kimonas Citizen

okay thanks

Killing Time
    Fine

Killing Time Citizen

For me I listen to my gut. I trust in it. As long as I am convinced or not is all that really matters to me in the sphere of self. Basically you can give it any meaning you want lol (feel it out, explore it).

Run with the angel feeling for a while, see where it takes you. You can always go in another direction if the proof isn't in the tasting. You are only as "fixed" as you choose to be.

On a related theme what is a Psi ball?

Son Kimonas
    Artistic

Son Kimonas Citizen

Thanks,
    and as far as I know a Psi Ball is a simple energy ball created by using your energy flow to pour it into your hands and form it into a construct.