1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

I need help

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

d.c.h.

d.c.h. Citizen

ok so im trying to talk with real telepathic people that hear peoples minds and are able to project their thoughts and visions and feelings onto others. I want to know if we are the same.? and what you have done to control this gift. I really need help as this controls my life for the most part right now. I think my gift is strong, wide open I can take over a shopping mall. I need to harness this cuz its been a long time coming. thanks

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

It is just like learning to use any other muscle. Feel it, try to use it, and if nothing works, try to forcibly shut it.

Sounds ridicule, I know, but its just like learning pompoir.

d.c.h. likes this.
    Administrator
    No Mood

Administrator State Department

Start from the basics, the foundations, and then move forward. Read the threads of this forum and take the time to research.

Chocolate likes this.
    d.c.h.

d.c.h. Citizen

I do, I did and will continue to do. I've never met someone that even claimed to have this or understand.

d.c.h.

d.c.h. Citizen

I made a new intro. is that what I should have done? I also sent a message in the contact us section. I really like this site and am sorry for the mistake.

d.c.h.

d.c.h. Citizen

interesting context with pompoir. I have tried to force this away many times, i'd go for meds but this is not like that, it's real deal. I kinda want for someone to show me they can do what I do. I can call on anyone I've ever met instantly. I can control some electrical devices depending on my mood. my presence is strong and unavoidable. I have heat in my hands, almost like weapons. I don't get angry much but I know people can feel it strong in the air. I can't remember life without this. I've just got by and tried to be an optimist, my libra is also every part of me so that helps.

Diazin
    Sweettooth

Diazin Mentor
    Official Member

Seems quite a gift what you have, work hard, cut the romantic bullshit off and master yourself.

If you really have power over others around you, I advice you to learn to use that power graciously for their benefit and yours too, which doesnt necessarily mean you have to be nice to them. Otherwise, you will be a danger to them, at least is what happened to a friend of mine.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

Here's a misconception a lot of people have. If you don't know the difference between mental energy and energy, mental energy can feel like energy. Unless you know how to reach beyond yourself or extend your 'mental presence' beyond yourself it's technically all in your head. All telepathy is is extending your mental presence beyond yourself, and natural telepaths tend to have an increased sensitivity to 'broadcasts' from other people which is essentially mental energy rolling off of them in waves. The easiest way to reign it in would to build a mental wall around yourself, not inside yourself that can deflect the broadcasts. If the issue is your mental body/presence extending beyond yourself (Think of it as in this case being inside or outside of your skull to give yourself a basis/reference to understand this.) then it's a matter of drawing yourself in. It's like flexing a physical body without any sort of distinct form, a blob if you will. That's the best I can phrase it for you since I'm still poking around in this field myself and trying to understand the basics of it.

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

Pm me

Varric likes this.
    thepsycicwidget
    Buzzed

thepsycicwidget Citizen

I shutdown most of my telepathy because I felt like I was invading people. I can still use it from time to time, but I keep it locked up for the most part. Sometimes it still comes through the barrier and I'll get thoughts from others when I hadn't lifted my block. So, even if you block it off, you don't lose that natural power. If you take off the barrier, the power hasn't just gone away out of existence. For me, what I get from telepathy really depends on the person or animal I'm getting signals from. The signals are usually precise enough for me to understand and innately know who and where they are coming from. These can be expressed in what the person sees/imagines, voices in their heads, intent: what is on their mind is on mine, only I recognize that these thoughts are not my own, but in fact that person I'm getting the signals from. Most commonly, it's not daydreams or images or voices, but what a person is urged to do, what they know, and what they're thinking about (excluding mental narration). It's hard for me to explain what I'm getting at here. (Though now I just block off my telepathy because I don't want to deal with everyone's thoughts.)